Past life

TRIXIE MARIE GERMAIN-is a 18 years old girl, who lives in Greece. Marie is a Gothic girl, she loves black, she loves to read books and she loves to be alone, that's why everyone call her witch, and everyone keeps on bullying her.

But a golden heart manager took her and turn her into a goddess. She became famous, and a well-known actress, and model in the whole entire world.

She had a good career for almost 2 years but someone envied here so much thats why she torn Trixie's career.

Edited sex scandal spread like a wild fire all over the world.

'Siya ba talaga 'yan?'

'Oo di nga ako makapaniwala' ?

'Ang inosente niya sa labas nasa loob din pala ang kulo,'

'Ang wild niya pare,'

'Ang hot,'

'Ang galing gumiling,'

If everyone praise her before everything now turn tables they're bashing her, judging her, and throwing painful words

'Whore,'

'Disgusting,'

'Eww dirty,'

'Flirt,'

'Slut,'

Marie couldn't accept the fact that the good career of her will turn into a nightmare,

and she couldn't take it that's why she ended her own life

-------------------------------------------------------

AMERY HAGATHA SENIXTA- the exquisite flirtatious wife of Earl Sevestian Ryuu Senixta. Everyday she go outside the mansion just to play and the Earl knows it all along but he chooses to keep his mouth shut even if it means killing him.

He doesn't want to be like Duke Reighndrex left by his wife. Earl Sevestian loves Amery so much but the Lady seems doesn't feel the same way, she just marry him to make all girls envy her, just for fame. But an accident caused her to meet the god of death.