1 - train

(Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction and a product of author's imagination.

Author is just writing this for fun. This is not a perfect story. Please beware of typographical and grammatical errors. Thank you!)

***

It was Xiao Zhan's first time to ride in a train alone. Normally, his friend, Zhuo Cheng, would be there to accompany him to visit his grandma's house. Today, he was pouting all the way to the train station because his friend had decided to ditch him for some guy he had met yesterday (surname was Liu) and that just left him sulking.

During Friday, the trains were always been packed with people. Today was no different. Xiao Zhan stood there, his long black coat almost reached his knees, his hair was down and his mask was put in his chin. The weather outside was cold, yet his back started to sweat from heat inside the train and people.

He was holding a pole to support himself. The train was smoothly running. Xiao Zhan started to doze off when someone passed onto him, he almost stumbled in his feet.

'I need to distract myself', he thought.

He tried to scroll down to his weibo, and only found some trending celebrity who was currently unable to locate or contact by his management. In short, the celebrity was missing.

Xiao Zhan thought it was just another drama to catch the attentions of the netizen, so he decided to open his oasis.

"Sigh. No one still wants to buy them. Aiyo," he murmured when he saw no one, other than his friends, commented that they want to buy his painting.

He logged out and put his phone in his pocket. When he looked up, he saw a young man who was wearing a black outfit. His clothes were black, his pants, his shoes, his cap, and his mask. The only thing different was his white wired earphones.

His eyes were close as he coolly leaning on the glass window, not minding other people's business. Xiao Zhan's eyes were captivated by the young man's aura in front of him.

He couldn't look away.

He didn't realize that he was slowly leaning his cheek on the pole, ignoring the cold sensation that almost numbed his cheek.

The guy looked really handsome.

Xiao Zhan stared for a long time, it was as if he's enjoying the view

Xiao Zhan stared for a long time, it was as if he's enjoying the view. Sometimes pursing his smile when some thoughts crossed his mind. Not until the guy opened his eyes and directly looked at him as if he knew Xiao Zhan had been staring at him for a long time now.

Xiao Zhan's smile froze as well as his brain. He could finally sense the numbing cold on his cheek.

 He could finally sense the numbing cold on his cheek

The guy's gaze where dark, but impossibly warm. He stared back at him intently qnd Xiao Zhan almost had a heart attack when the guy winked.

Xiao Zhan quickly averted his gaze, pretending to not see that. His heart pumped fast, cheeks and ears slowly tinted with red.

He fished out his phone again and texted Zhuo Cheng to distract himself. He tried so hard to ignore his pounding heart and that penetrating gaze aimed at him.

[From: Daytoy

'A-cheng!!!! What happened to me?!! T_T']

Few seconds later, Zhuo Cheng replied.

[From: A-Cheng

'WHAT happned to yoU?! have you reached grandma's house? Rply ASAP!']

[From: Daytoy

I'm still in the train.. i met this stranger...]

[From: A-Cheng

u what? ]

Xiao Zhan stole a glance at the guy and he could see amusement dancing in his eyes. He could even sensed him smirking behind that mask.

[From: Daytoy

We haven't talk ! i swear! I still don't know his name and i won't give my number!! ]

[From: A-Cheng

really...?so what happned? U okay?]

[From: Daytoy

There's something.. i felt weird all of the sudden... like there's something inside my stomach and it's really weirddd T_T]

[From: A-Cheng]

go to the comfort room and let it out]

[From: Daytoy

Not like that!!]

Xiao Zhan glanced at the guy again. He was now busy with his phone, answering some phone calls. He heard him say, "I need a week..." He couldn't hear the rest of what he was saying.

[From: A-Cheng

oH shit...]

[From: Daytoy

What? T_T]

[From: A-Cheng

you're Doomed]

Xiao Zhan stared at A-Cheng's last reply, mind confused and heart shaken. What did he mean by that? Him? Doomed?

He glanced at the guy again and took a second look when he saw that the guy took off his mask. 'Shittt he's this handsome??? What the...' he screamed internally.

Someone called the guy's phone again but he just clicked the red button and looked at Xiao Zhan as if he was the most important person at the moment. His beautiful eye shape, tall nose and enchanting lips were all bare for Xiao Zhan's eyes to see.

Xiao Zhan's knees weakened, he had to grip the pole hard. He looked at the guy, now wondering what he wanted to do.

The guy leaned away from the glass window, and walked towards him with hands in his pockets.