6 - too fast

Xiao Zhan's place were surrounded with trees. It was slightly on the hill but there were also many houses around. The sun in the sky was about to set and the air had turned a little colder.

Xiao Zhan brought Yibo to his old tree house that still stand firmly above a big tree. They easily climbed to its wooden stairs. Xiao Zhan opened the door and ushered Yibo inside. There was surprisingly enough space inside the tree house and there was a bed. There were few dried leaves scattered on the floor.

"I used to play here when I was young. And I also like to do my paintings here because the scenery gives me ideas and it calms my mind and heart." Xiao Zhan spoke. He just thought he had to inform Yibo.

The cold air hit their faces when Xiao Zhan opened the big window.

They sat in front it and watch the sunset. The sky had already covered with reddish yellow, pink and purple gleam. It was really beautiful.

"You have a very loving family," Yibo muttered softly.

He was staring at the sky, looking lost with himself.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Yeah, but we're also very chaotic sometimes." He chuckled.

Yibo looked at him, his dark brown eyes glinted from the gleam of the sunlight. It was majestic and Xiao Zhan couldn't look away.

"And you're very lovely too," Yibo said, eyes glowing.

Xiao Zhan felt his cheeks heat up, "Not that much. I have many sides."

"But I bet it's all lovely. I think I would love it."

Xiao Zhan finally avoided that gaze and look at the sky instead. His heart started to pound fast again. There was a tingling sensation in his throat and nape. He couldn't help but swallow hard.

"What's your family like?" He asked carefully.

"They're very supportive," Yibo replied softly. "I left home when I was young. I left and went to Korea. They first rejected the thought of me going to another country and undergo years of training but I want to dance. It was my passion."

Xiao Zhan was now staring at him, eyes full of surprise. So he went to Korea... And he love to dance...

"For a long time I couldn't contact my family. I think I can contact them only once in a month. I missed them so much. But when I finally debuted, they came to Korea and supported me. I thought they forgot. I really thought they couldn't come."

Yibo eyes watered.

"So yeah, I was very relieved that they still remember me. Even though I was their most stubborn son in the world and chose to be separated with them for many years."

Xiao Zhan wanted to hug him, he said instead, "You also have a very loving family."

Yibo just smiled. He know that too. It's been a long time since he last visited their house. He looked at Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan looked back at him.

He's the most beautiful person I ever met. His eyes are so clear and beautiful. I want to bring him to my home...

They stared for a long time. The unknown feeling finally settled in their heart. Their soul have finally found each other like they have been waiting for a very long time to be reunited.

"Ge, you're really cute." Yibo suddenly blurted out.

"You're starting again?" Xiao Zhan smiled, he wanted to pinch that round cheek.

He wanted to bite it.

"So handsome," Yibo continued.

"No."

"Lovely!"

"No. You're very cool!" Xiao Zhan responded.

"So tall!"

"Loved to dance! What the hell that's very cool!"

"So very kind and very nice and very cute!"

"Super cool Lao Wang! So handsome and cool!"

They continued bickering until the sun was out and the surroundings darkened.

They decided to go back to the house but still continued to throw little punches while muttering compliments.

"What happened to the two of you?" Xiao Zhan's mom asked.

Yibo smirked secretly, ears red while Xiao Zhan tried to keep serious face and hoped that the heat on his face would go away.

"Nothing," Xiao Zhan replied.

Xiao Zhan disappeared on the living room, while Yibo remained. He faced Xiao Zhan's mom. "Aunty, can I stay here for a while?"

Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan quickly discarded his thick jacket to relieve the heat on his body. He messed his hair and slapped his forehead.

"If you won't stop, you will regret it!"

"What will you do Zhan'ge?" Yibo teased him.

"This!" He grabbed Yibo's nape and stop midway, lips just few centimeters away.

Both their eyes widened.

Xiao Zhan bit his lip and stared at an empty space. What if he pulled a little bit more. Xiao Zhan closed his eyes to erase that image of them kissing.

He admitted to himself that he has a crush to Yibo, but he didn't know if Yibo would like him back.

Xiao Zhan shook his head. Yibo has a great career ahead of him. He shouldn't ruin it. Yibo was still young, much more younger than him.

This... is too fast.

"Did I make a mistake when I laid my eyes on him on the train..."