2 - met you

The guy leaned away from the glass window, and walked towards him with hands in his pockets.

"Hi," the guy greeted. His voice was deep yet soft to his ears. The guy was now standing just a comfortable distance away from Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan had to calm himself 'cause his internal organs were on chaos.

Xiao Zhan blinked. "H-hello."

Xiao Zhan bit his lips and avoid the guy's gaze. Wasn't he just caught Xiao Zhan staring shamelessly at him? Why is he talking to him?

"You like cats?" The guy suddenly asked.

He actually didn't expect this guy to talk to him nor atleast go near him.

Xiao Zhan's heart skipped a beat. "H-ha?"

"I saw your phone case."

Xiao Zhan was reluctant but he showed the pic of a cat on his phone case and said, "Um.. yeah, it's name is Jianguo. She's cute and adorable."

"Just like it's owner."

Xiao Zhan looked up when he heard him uttered such words. He didn't know if he misheard it or not. But his heart continued to beat fast. It's crazy! He tried to ignore it.

"You like them too?" Xiao Zhan asked him, still couldn't believe that he was now talking to the guy he just ogling at a while ago.

"I like cats and dogs. But my manag-- my mom doesn't want them."

Xiao Zhan heart slowly softened. So he likes them but he can't have them. That's tragic.

"That's sad.."

They became silent for a while, just sensing each other's presence. Good thing was that the people around them either asleep or just have their own world.

Xiao Zhan stole a glance at him, seeing how he looked more handsome in close distance.

"Hey," the guy called his attention after a while.

"Yeah?"

The corner of the guy's lips rose up. "Apart from being cute, what do you do for a living?"

Xiao Zhan blinked when he realized what he just asked. He pursed his lips to stop himself from smiling. He even had to stop himself from doing something embarrassing, like grinning or smiling from ear to ear while blushing hard.

"I'm..a photographer and graphic designer. I also paint. And I'm not... cute," he answered, hands clasping tightly his phone and the pole.

"That's amazing!" The guy's eyes sparkled. "And you're cute, who said you're not?"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes and grin. Damn, the guy can really be this cheesy. He's freaking making him wanna kiss him- wait what?

Xiao Zhan mentally slapped himself.

"Apart from being handsome, what do you do for a living?" Xiao Zhan asked him the same.

The guy chuckled, "I'm a professional motorcycle racer."

Xiao Zhan's jaw hanged. Just. What the Heck?

"Wow, I was not expecting that!" Xiao Zhan said in disbelief. He looked at the guy with amazed eyes.

The guy just grinned at him.

He rarely or haven't meet people who do motorcycle racing. He thought the guy work in some modelling company because why not? He was so handsome and tall! This really surprised him.

"I just started last year actually," the guy added.

"That's still amazing!"

Xiao Zhan's soul wanted to ascend when the guy smiled. After a few seconds, his smile slowly disappeared.

"You actually don't know me?"

Xiao Zhan looked at him, "I just met you..."

The guy was now looking at him intently.

"And I don't even know your name." Xiao Zhan pointed out. "What's your name?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"I'm-" he stopped when two girls a few distance away talked a little loudly.

"He really looked familiar! I think I saw him somewhere!"

"You're familiar with EVERYTHING. Can't you lower your voice down? You're disturbing--"

"He looked like Wang Yibo! I swear!"

Xiao Zhan was caught off guard when the guy dragged him to his previous spot, away from the eyes of many people. Xiao Zhan's back met the cold surface.

He didn't know what happened next but he just felt a warm breathe on his neck. Then he felt two arms hold his waist

The guy, or should he say Wang Yibo just hid his face on his neck. Just like a child hiding away from scary creatures.

"Cover me, ge. Just say I'm your boyfriend and you don't know what they're talking about."