15 - where we first met

"Ge~" someone was calling him in his deep sleep. He was tired and it was probably not passed 3 o'clock in dawn yet. "Hey, zhan-ge. Just a minute." The familiar voice chuckled.

"Hmm?" He hummed, one eyes opened to look at Yibo. "What is it?" He asked in husky voice.

"Ge, I kinda have an errand to do and I have to go for a while. I'll be back probably before 7 am," Yibo said as he peppered his forehead and eyes with kisses.

"Okay," Xiao Zhan sleepily agreed. "But why so early?" He groaned. He snake his hand to Yibo's now clothed chest. Then moved his hand down to raise the hem of his shirt. He touched his abdomen and found warmth.

"I have to make everything perfect," Yibo whispered through Xiao Zhan's drowsy state. He smiled again as his lover was about sleep again.

"For what?" Xiao Zhan replied, voice barely a whisper. His eyes were already closed.

"For my beloved man. Now sleep, ge. See you later."

Xiao Zhan hummed in reply and a second later he was back in his dreamland.

Yibo kissed him on the lips and cheeks before covering Xiao Zhan's bare body with the blanket. He already cleaned all the mess they made a while ago. He looked at Xiao Zhan's beautiful face one last time before switching off the lights and exiting the hotel room. He made sure to lock the door to keep Xiao Zhan safe from any stalker.

Yibo was wearing a black hoodie, a green pants, a black face mask and a cap. Yibo walked like a cool guy like he didn't just acted lovey-dovey a while ago. Good thing was that there were barely people inside the hotel lobby. So he passed there hopefully unnoticed.

He reached his black audi car parked in the basement parking of the hotel. Yibo went in before fans could aim their camera at him.

~

Xiao Zhan woke up feeling disoriented yet his heart felt contented. He stared at the sunshine that slipped through the window indicating that it was already morning and time to do his routine. He glance at the alarm clock on his nightstand and the time was 5:45 am.

He got up and went to the bathroom to shower and do his stuffs. And proceed to the kitchen to make breakfast. He remembered a while ago Yibo told him he'll be back before 7am so he decided to cook for two people.

He went on with simple breakfast and a tea. He stared at the wide window showing him the morning rise outside. It calmed his mind and enjoyed his time alone as he sipped his tea.

Not long after, he heard a door unlocking so he secretly smiled. Before the footsteps could get near him, he spoke, "I'm pretty excited on what you got for me."

He heard Yibo chuckled softly before finally giving him a back hug from the high stool he was sitting in. "Good to hear that, baobao. I.. I'm n-nervous," Yibo stuttered.

Xiao Zhan turned around to face him. "Hmm? What about it? I'm sure I'll like it." He pressed his finger on the soft cheeks and eventually got distracted. "How's this so soft..." He whispered.

"Aw. Aw, stop that." Yibo crunched his face as he stop Xiao Zhan from pinching both his cheeks. He had a habit of squeezing them till they became tomato red.

"I'm craving for bread now." Xiao Zhan sighed and decided to take a sip of his tea again.

Yibo smiled like gremlin."Lucky you, I bought some bread all the way here." His face was proud.

"Ah really?" Xiao Zhan's face lit up. "Thanks, baby!"

"No need for that." Yibo grinned. "You made all this?" Referring to the breakfast on the table.