16 - tie the knot

Going down using a private elevator, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo walked casually wearing their hats and sunglasses. They met some celebrities in the hallway who resided the hotel, who threw them some stares wondering who these people behind the disguise. But they all shrugged it off, quite used to seeing other celebrities disguising to avoid attention.

Thankfully, there were only two of them in the private elevator. Wang Yibo put down his facemask and eyeglasses, and smirked at him making Xiao Zhan grinned in response and do the same.

"What?" Xiao Zhan asked, eyes fixed at Wang Yibo's face.

"I missed going out with you at day," said Wang Yibo, eyes twinkling softly. "We only sneak outside during night."

"You're not the only one," Xiao Zhan said and instantly felt lost in Yibo's eyes. "I love to spend my everyday and every night with you."

Wang Yibo smiled like a puppy being pampered with treats. "ah, ge. Don't stare at me like that if you don't want to be ravished right here, right now," Wang Yibo whispered.

"What's stopping you in doing that?"

Wang Yibo looked around the elevator for any hidden cameras and when there was none, he quickly pulled Xiao Zhan in his body and kissed his lips passionately. Xiao Zhan's face flushed furiously, knowing that they were kissing at a place where even if it was a private space, there were still people who'd know if they looked closely at their flushed face.

When they arrived at the basement parking lot, they quickly separated and wore their disguise. As expected, a few people were already loitering around.

Xiao Zhan panted and tried to fan himself with his hand. The temperature just raised just a moment ago. Wang Yibo then tugged him at the nearest car, and Xiao Zhan saw one of Yibo's bodyguard at the driver's seat.

"Hello, Le-ge! Did you have breakfast already?" Xiao Zhan asked full of enthusiasm.

"Yes, Zhan," Lele replied. "I've eaten first before taking Yibo back in this hotel."

"Oh, that's good." Xiao Zhan then looked at Yibo with raised brow. Wang Yibo's hand had already sneaked at his thigh.

"Give me attention," Wang Yibo said, pouting.

"Oh, please," Xiao Zhan whispered. "We're inside the car."

"No, not that. Talk to me," Yibo said nervously.

"Wait, why are you nervous?" Xiao Zhan asked. "What exactly are you planning?"

"Who's nervous? I'm not nervous. Tsk, why would I get nervous," Wang Yibo said and avoided looking at him. But his ears had gone red.

Xiao Zhan heard Lele chuckled as they took the road towards the train station.

"Oh, yeah. That's why you're gripping my thigh tightly," Xiao Zhan whispered in his ear. He put his palm in Yibo's hand and clasped it. Their hands now intertwined.

Wang Yibo squeezed his hand. "Aish, Zhan-ge, Zhan-gege, Lao Xiao."

"What?" Xiao Zhan asked, heart softening.

"Wo ai ni."

• • •

Thirty minutes later, they had already boarded the train. Wang Yibo had really planned this day. There were no difficulties and almost few people were inside the train, mostly elderly and adult people.

They stood close to each other, with Xiao Zhan holding the pole. He didn't know why, but he felt exuberant today for no reason. His eyes stared at Wang Yibo who was typing with his phone, his back leaning at the side just near him.