Q&A answers

Lol. So I got one question, but it's been like eight days, and I'm trying to write the next chapter, with only minimal success, so here we are.

If you have any questions, which you didn't leave on the last chapter, you still can, since I read all comments obsessively, and I'll just leave the answers here.

Q: Are you planning on doing a sequel to this book for the Harry Potter timeline?

A: short answer: Yes. 

Normal answer: Yes, but it will be darker, and it will take longer, so please be warned.

Long answer:

Absolutely. I lowkey need to finish this before May, hopefully, because I will be moving back to the US, (from an unspecified country in Europe), and I will be living there for like 18 months in a camper/caravan with my family who doesn't know I write fanfiction, and 1000% would not let me if they did know. 

So updates will take even longer than before, and I expect my mental health will take a decline again. (As if it isn't already doing that). And I can't write a recovery for an OC, if I'm doing the opposite of recovering. 

After I finish this book, I will begin the next one. It will focus on a different OC, but should have Ruby, and my other OCs in it, as adults. 

I started this book when I was 14-15ish, and a lot has happened since then, and I know a lot more than I used to. The sequel will be wayyyyyyyyyyy darker.

Themes it will definitely/probably include: dark thoughts, suicidal ideation, self-harm, LGBT+ people (If you're not comfortable with that, you need to do a lot of soul searching, and get over yourself (We don't support JKR here.)), homophobia and internalized homophobia, transphobia and internalized transphobia, and (maybe) eating disorder.

There's probably more, but I'll add it as I remember.

Before anyone asks why, and also cause I feel like telling you guys, I leave some of my own experiences in every OC. Obviously, my childhood was way better than Ruby's, and I've never had to deal with physical (or sexual, but Ruby didn't have that either) abuse, but some of her thought process comes from me, as well as her goals. 

The main OC for the next book has a lot more of my personal experiences than Ruby did, though they will still be their own person with different experiences.

I think that's all I wanted to say for this question (I think I overshared again). If you have any more questions, please ask me!! I have a short attention span, and I am always down to get distracted from homework assignments I'm not even doing.