Chapter 4: Past memories

Muskopolis, Treurus

Elon Musk Palace.

February 23th 2672

1600 hours

(This is how Muskopolis look likes, as this city is like a shining jewel and a paradise on the Zribsap system, which also makes Treurus become a planet of a shining jewel

(This is how Muskopolis look likes, as this city is like a shining jewel and a paradise on the Zribsap system, which also makes Treurus become a planet of a shining jewel.)

Treurus is the gas giant moon of the 6th planet which is named Relverth. This moon is has shared the same sized similar to earth, along with it there is one habitable moon that used to be habitable naturally without terraforming, which the named is Theunov, the second moon which had the shared the same size as Venus, along with the third one named Dotromia.

According to the information, Dotromia and Treurus are both terraformed, which is the reason why they are habitable to this day. while Theunov is naturally habitable long ago before any sentient life either exists, and it develops life there naturally without artificial interference, which means there is no terraforming either behind the scene this moon is home to a native named Khecrael.

An extra note that Theunov is slightly larger than the size of earth itself like twice the big than earth. While the sixth planet, which is named Relverth is a gas giant that is slightly bigger than Saturn, which had around 3 terrestrial moons and the rest are 4 asteroid-like formed orbiting Relverth, which in total this planet had around 7 moons.

Supreme overlord Elon Musk sits on his desk and looks for progress on how his economy and regime are. as he managed to enslave several alien species for slave labor, along with it his military, as he saw his great city in this gas giant moon, that he managed to terraform. he relaxes a bit as progress goes as steady as it is. because he needs as many resources as he needs to get his revenge on earth and the United Nation as a whole just because they denied his claim and sovereignty on planet mars, which is his entire life work.

With it, he hits the jackpot star system for building his new resources and government, he rebuilds everything from start and started his plot of revenge against the United Nation for taking his life's works, which is planet Mars, that he spend so badly on his entire life in order to see it terraformed and fully colonized. he needs many resources of fleet and army as he can in order to crush the United Nations space command.

After many years he managed to expand his domain to the entire Zribsap star system, which he then start colonizing its habitable planet and terraforming some planet. Elon Musk's domain expands to the entirety of the Zribsap star system, as all, he needs a resource and perfects his army in order for him to attack Planet Earth and then forced them to have Mars under his control. yet he becomes intolerant towards aliens, as he decided to subjugate them and put them in slavery as progress demands so. yet putting them in slave labor would do much of the menial work, despite drones and robots still available on doing much of the labor. but that's only on certain regions and planets which those machines are available.