Chapter 8: the arena pit

Thurduss, Barasoom

Prison dungeon

February 26th, 2672

0900 hours

The arena is still being prepared. which starts from the executioners and everyone who would watch the show. there will be many tharks are going to be watching the show. along with it given enough time like a day. this gives the US army time to rethink more of strategy and how to fight them all, and survive the long as they can, as they will have to complete this arena challenge that king Zarc had put them in, as an execution.

They will have to win this arena challenge in order to get the tharks of this tribe to open diplomacy with them and make a friendly relationship with them. as the US goal is to try to unite any aliens on Barasoom with them. this might be the very future goal of the United States in their new home now. to fight this oppressive regime, they need unity. since being divided is what makes them all being weak and crushed easily by the tyrant.

Meanwhile, Thral had a lot to explain to the many US soldier, about what they are up to and what kind of enemies they are later on going to fight in the arena. since Thral used to be one of the challenges of the arena 20 years ago. which he had an experience on what the arena looks like and what is the challenge that he was put there.

The US army in the dungeon still had their equipment with them, and plenty of ammo for them to use, as the arena challenge is not going to be short, along with it they had many executioners that are going to kill 21 of them. it will be a tough challenge, as this arena event was hosted once every 20 or 10 years. as getting more of the executioners to be brought into the arena are harder to find along with capturing alien combatant, Musk's armies and dangerous creatures which takes so much effort for the tharks to do it so, which is why this event is not hosted more often because they need more executioner to put on the arena as the duration and rounds must be longer, which is the true reason of them all. along with it, this might be the last arena challenge that the tharks may be hosting if the US soldier manages to win.

The day has come for the last diplomacy before returning back to the United States to report back of what their finding and also bringing the alien as a representative for diplomacy. yet time is short and they have around 2 days left before the time run out. yet the time is almost arrived for the arena games to begin, along with it many tharks are going to enjoy watching the arena fight, as the US soldier will have to fight off many executioners.

Thral had though the US soldier on the dungeon, like tactics on facing the executioners from some tharks warrior and other alien species that were captured, along with Elon Musk's forces, yet they may need to deal with a new strategy, along with it trying to deal with any dangerous creature that they never knew, along with it they could be enormous in size and deadly, which is a strategy going to be needed to outsmart these creatures and try their best not to take death casualties at all, but injured is least ok because there is no battle going to win without any casualties at all. which is why the challenge could be intense.

All of the guns are being checked along with ammunition, plus they were also advised to pick up fallen enemy's weapons, as they might have some effectiveness. yet they could loot those weapons after the battle. the idea of it is getting more convincing as they could put this weapon into research in order for the US to research it and then replicate it, which the combatant there would already have such advanced weapon than the 21st-century ones. yet the idea of looting fallen enemy combatant weapons would be risky, as they all had to catch up with the enemy's movement while fighting them in the arena.

Despite enemy weapons are new and had different methods of using, Thral cannot demonstrate them, as time is limited along with it he had none of it. along with it, they will have to rely upon their 21st-century guns in the arena. whatever they are going to face in that arena, better hope they could least be alive in the end rather than dying in the arena. because they have to win the hearts and mind along with the trust of the tharks on this tribe, in order to make them less barbaric along with making them change after this, as they would praise the one who wins on this arena, which give the Dr.John an idea on giving a speech for these aliens about change and more to stop them in their backward cultural practice.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 02, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

USA of Barasoomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें