Family Meeting

THIRD PERSON POV

Blake handed out the documents and DNA reports to Alexander.

Alexander quickly texted on the family group chat.

Family meeting at 8.

While Alexander was completing all the other formalities, Lily was explaining Violet everything about her new family. That now she is Violetta Russo.

Alexander saw his daughter talking to Lily. His smile never fading. He wished that he could share this happiness with his wife too. Now that his daughter is here, in front of his eyes, smiling, he knew that everything will be fine, that his wife will wake up soon and there might be a chance for his family to be happy once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, the Russo boys were freaking out. Family meetings were never a good thing for them. The first time they had a family meeting, was when their Violet was kidnapped. The next time was when the police decided to close the case, saying she might be dead. The last time was last year about their mother's accident.

They dreaded family meetings, as it only meant that someone was hurt.

Marcello cancelled all his meetings for the day.

Silvio left the hospital soon too.

Niccolo completed all his assignment as soon as possible so that he don't have to worry about it later.

Giovanni, just didn't care much.

And the twins, Lorenzo and Carlo, they just had to get out of the rooms.

The boys didn't know that what will happen today will change their lives forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet hugged Lily and promised to see each other soon. She smiled at Blake and waved him goodbye, which he returned too.

Alexander placed his arm on her shoulder, when she flinched. This didn't go unnoticed by anyone. Blake and lily shared a concerned look. They weren't fond of not telling Alexander about the abuse, but kept quiet due to Violet's request. As for Alexander, he just looked at his daughter, confused why she flinched.

Probably she just got scared because she didn't expect it.

He looked at Lily and Blake who were looking at Violet sympathetically. He just ignored it and started to walk with his daughter towards his car, Blake and Lily following them. Violet sat inside the car, she didn't notice how expensive his car looked, she just wanted to go home and sleep, she was exhausted. Just before Alexander was about to enter his car, Lily stopped him saying she wanted to talk about something important. Alexander nodded and left with Lily to talk.

"I am happy to know that you are reunited with your daughter once again Mr. Russo." Alexander smiled and nodded. "She has gone through a lot. She made us promise not to tell you and I hope for her sake she talks about it to you, but for now just know that she has gone through a lot. She acts strong in front of others, hiding all the pain she has gone through, and she there is no doubt that she is strong, but sometimes it can be tiring to be strong and mask your emotions with a smile. I request you to take good care of her. Also she was admitted in hospital after getting seriously injured, she was rushed to hospital from her school, so it would be great if you keep a good eye on her for few weeks."

Alexander's heart dropped. He was proud of his daughter for being strong but felt sad and angry that he wasn't there for her when she needed him the most. If only she hadn't been kidnapped that day, she would've never had to go through all the shit. But he knew that he couldn't change the past, but he promised that from now he will be there for her at every moment of her life. He has to make up for 8 years and he will make sure that from now every her life will only be filled with love and good memories.