Cupcakes

Violetta POV

This bed is the most comfortable thing ever. I will have the best good night sleep in years.

That's what I thought.

However my night was anything but good.

No matter how hard I try to run away from David, he still haunts me. Be it in my real life or dreams, its his destiny to haunt me and me to get haunted by him.

But I am not going to give up without a fight.

There was an alarm clock on my bedside table. I looked at the time.

It was 5:30.

I am in no way a morning person. But, David forced me to wake up early, while he used to sleep until noon.

If incase he was awake in the morning, I try to stay away from him. Probably because I would blurt anything that comes in my mind. And I obviously didn't have anything good to say about him, so to stay away from trouble, I used to be out of his way.

Now even though I am used to waking up early, I get all moody or act as a mindless baboon.

I tried to sleep, because I think no one would mind here, but my body refuses to sleep.

So I took a quick shower, and then made my way towards kitchen.

I am up, might as well make some breakfast and show off my cooking skills.

I decided to make banana pancakes.

I was looking around to find the ingredients, when I hear someone.

"Why are you up so early?"

I turned around and saw Silvio, still in his pajamas, Tom and Jerry pajamas.

"I woke up early." I said.

"Early bird?"

More like exhausted pigeon.

"Nah, I hate to wake up early. I would love to sleep in late, but I just cant. Can I make breakfast?"

"Umm...I usually make breakfast. You can help me."

"Okay." I replied. "What are we making today, chef?" I said with a teasing smile.

Silvio looked at me, amused."How about banana pancakes?"

"Yesss!!!!!!!" I exclaimed.

"Well then, banana pancakes it is." He then leaned down and kissed me on my forehead.

I think I should get used to this.

"You still look like you want to sleep. When did you wake up?"

"5:30. I wake up early, though I hate it. Once I am up, I just cant sleep."

"Why are you up so early?"

This time it wasn't Silvio, but Marcello, who asked me.

"I was-" I was about to explain him, when I was interrupted by my father.

"I hate mornings." he groaned before he looked at me and said, "Hey sunshine, why did you wake up so early?"

"I was-" again I was interrupted by Niccolo.

"Yo gummy bear, why are you up so early?" Nic asked, playing with his Rubik's cube.

"Seriously, gummy bear, cant you come up with something better?" Gio mumbled sleepily to Nic, before coming towards me poking my cheeks, and then heading to get some drink. My guess, coffee.