R U N !

Jake had gotten up from the ground, with the help of his two goons. Immediately, the boy pushed the two aside. "I didn't need your help" he mumbled has he wiped invisible dust off his clothes. Than all of the sudden, he glared at the one person in front of him.

Trevor.

The glare was Trevor's warning to run. Jake was mad at him. Why? Trevor may never know. All he knew was he better start running, otherwise he doesn't know if he'll make it out of this school alive. The boy made a run for it, rushing outside.

He grabbed his helmet, buckled the buckle, hopped on his bike, and instantly started peddling. He sped and sped, looking over his shoulder ever once in a while to see if Jake was by any chance following him.

Just Trevor's luck, the boy had somehow stolen a bike from someone, and was right behind him. Frick! The boy kept going and going, and if he were to be paying much attention, he would of realized he had missed his turn to his house. Though, to be fair, if he did do so, he would only be leading Jake to his house.

The last thing he needs was his biggest bully to find where he lives.

Trevor continued his pattern of looking in front of him, and taking a few seconds to look behind to see if Jake was anywhere to be found. He was. Thankfully, though, he seemed to be getting further and further.

Minutes later, the boy went from riding on a sidewalk, to riding on a field, to riding in the woods. He doesn't know how the hell he managed to get in some strange woods, but he did. The boy continued to look over his shoulder, Jake nowhere to be found. Maybe he finally lost him?

Trevor was doubtful of this, so he kept going. However, he looked over his shoulder far to long. Right when he turned to look ahead, his bicycle had to hit a large root that stood out of the dart. This caused the bike to flip and throw Trevor off onto the ground. The boy's body rolled a few times, before stopping.

"Ow.." the kid slowly made his way into a sitting position. He rubbed his hand softly on his head. The feeling of pain caused Trevor to whimper a tad.

And has if Trevor's luck could get any worse, he heard an echo of a familiar voice. "I'm going to find you, Parker! You can't hide from me!"

Crap! Just like Trevor expected, he didn't lose Jake. Only managed to get him off his tail for a minute. A rush of panic shot through the boy's veins before he quickly grabbed his backpack from the ground and went to find a hiding spot. There was an old building, which looked like it could fall any second. Inside maybe dangerous, though the behind wasn't.

Trevor quickly made his way behind the building. His back pressed against the wooden shed, clenching his fists in his backpack has he pulled it closer to his chest. That's when he heard the sounds of a bicycle riding closer and closer.

And then it stopped.

The boy reluctantly took a peak, seeing Jake standing right where he had fallen. "Come out, come out, where ever you all!" Jake had let got of the bike, allowing it to crash to the ground.He walked a few inches away,  examining his surroundings. "I know you were the reason for me flying earlier, Parker! You're the only one at that hell of a school with heroic idiots has a family!"

Wait, he suspected Trevor was the one to turn off Jake's gravity? Has far as he was aware, he didn't gain any of his mother's abilities. There had to be another explanation, though he doesn't think Jake will be calm enough for him to explain.

Silence continued through the forest. The only thing that could be heard was the normal nature sounds. Birds chirping, wind blowing, etcetera. If Trevor wasn't peering from behind, he would of thought Jake had left, but nope. He was just looking around.

The silence was soon interrupted by a chuckle. One of the most evil chuckles Trevor has ever heard. "You know what? Hide all you want!" The brown hair stared down at the bicycle at his feet. It was Trevor's. "You can't hide forever! You'll have to come out sometime."

Trevor watched has Jake picked the bike, a smirk easy to see on his face. "Oh, and good luck getting home without a bike." The boy then grabbed his own bike in his left hand while keeping Trevor's in his right, and started to walk off.

Believe it or not, Trevor loosing his transportation wasn't the thing he was worried about the most. It was more the fact that Jake was right. He couldn't hide forever. He'd be coming out of hiding on Monday for school.

Oh, Trevor was not ready for what Monday had to bring.

-

The sun was setting has Trevor managed to get out of the forest, out of the fields, and back on the sidewalk. His feet hurt from walking a good way. He finally made it to the closest bus station, and got on the first bus. Riding a germ invested bus wasn't Trevor's ideal transportation, but he had no other choice.

He had some change in his backpack thanks to his mom. She's aware the boy hated the bus, however just in case, she continues to give him change. Trevor thought it wasn't necessary, but today proved him wrong.

The boy avoid any and all stares from the people has he walked the halls. He found a seat in the far back, and took a seat. He put a good over his head, laying his head on the glass window. The bus doors soon closed and he watched has the bus stop got further and further away.

It didn't take that long to get to his destination (obviously, it wasn't walking distance, but still.) Thirty minutes at maximum. The boy had gotten off the bus and walked towards his house. Usually at this time, he's sneak to his laboratory, but he was for certain his mom was worried sick by now.

Especially once he saw eight missed calls from her in the last hour or so. His phone must of been on silent, cause he didn't even know anyone called. He pushed open the door, putting his phone in his pocket.

After closing the door behind him, the boy looked in front of him to see his mother, sleeping on the couch. She had her phone in hand. No doubt she was sitting there, waiting for Trevor. He smiled softly before very gently and carefully grabbing her phone, placing on the table beside her. He then softly placed a blanket over her resting body.

During all of this, the woman did not wake up one bit.

The boy then made his way to his bedroom, swung his backpack on his bed, closed the door, and flopped on his bed. There was no doubt he was exhausted and may get some good sleep tonight. He has made his way fully on the bed, and covered his body with covers, and his head hit the pillow.

And has expected, the boy fell asleep within just a second.

A/N:
Hello! So, this happened and there was hardly any context and was shorter. I apologize for that, however I think what Jake had yelled should help you understand what had happened, at least a lil' bit.

This is an actual scene from a book from a series that...will take a while. I decided that since:
1.I hadn't updated anything in a bit
And 2.) I had this idea and didn't wanna forget it.
I decided to do this.

I will say I highly doubt this is gonna be exactly how the scene his written. Heck, I'm actually thinking wether or not to have the POV be first person (Trevor's.)
Anyway, hope this was okay.
Bye!<3