🔞Screwing Around🔞

Warning: rated 18 and up bececuase of sexual themes and languages. Read  your own risk. (This could POSSIBLY (Keyword) Be more descriptive then most.my smut. Idrk. Just warning y'all.)

I also feel the need to say that one character is about to turn 18, the other is 18. At least in this one shot. Enjoy.
___________

It was a beautiful day in New York. No clouds, no rain, no grey skies, just sun and blue skies all around. Unfortunately, some couldn't go and see the sun and skies, especially if They were trapped or wasn't allowed. Kids walked back and forth throughout the large building, getting to their next destination. A boy, a bit older then most of the kids there, walking from one room to another.

The kid seemed as if he was looking for something, which he was. He's boss. Cole wasn't in his room, and Hermione hasn't seen him. The teenager also held papers in hand, now running, not caring about it he bumped into anyone or not. Andrew shoved pass several children, who did get mad or upset by King's accidental shove, which didn't go well. Finally, king found the last room this man could of possibly be in. He wasn't in the hall. Wasn't in the surgery/nursing room, wasn't in the teaching rooms.

He had to be in here. There was no doubt. The teenager pushed through the two large door, hesitantly. "Cole?" The seventeen year old said, quietly. At first, he believed McKinley wasn't in there. He placed the papers down on the messy desk. The male examined the room. Pretty messy for an adult. Andrew had his arms crossed while he looked around, making sure not to touch any thing, and making sure not to break anything.

"What are going in here?" He heard an evil voice from behind him, only a feet or two away. King looked over at the white haired man himself. Cole Mckinley.  The man wore smirk on his lips, leaning against the opened door way, and arms crossed. He looked at Andrew, waiting for an excuse. At first, the teen didn't know what to say. He was somewhat fearful. Cole's room was strictly off limits, in less you can't find him and you have to hand him something important, but you wasn't allowed to stay long in less he asked.

Andrew opened his mouth, but the only thing to come out was doubtless air. Yes, he could just say the truth, but he knew Cole wouldn't let him go, knowing Andrew stayed in his room longer then he's allowed too. "Well, Andrew?" The white haired man spoke once again. "I'm waiting?" McKinley walked over to the boy, who was only a few inches shorter then him, towering him.

"I..." Andrew started. "I was looking for you, and I couldn't find you. Hermione didn't know where you were and I couldn't find you in any of the other rooms, so I thought you were in here. You weren't, so I put the papers down on the desk. " the teenager pointed over to the brown wooden desk in the corner, showing Cole the papers. McKinley kept his smirk on his face has he walked over to the desk, picking up the papers Andrew dropped in.  "I'll just go" Andrew allowed a giggled to escape his lips,  backed up, getting closer and closer to the door.

"Uh, Mister King?" Cole said, his voice lpid and echoing through out the room. "Come back here." Andrew didn't know what to do. Run off? Follow the order? King being hinself, he found himself obeying the demand, walking more and more closer to the man. "You come to my room, and you don't leave immdiantly afterwards. Did I give you permission?" Cole asked, a brow raised, already knowing the answer. All king did was stay silent. He already knew Cole knew the answer, so why reply? McKinley kept that smirk on his face, examining the teen up and down. Andrew looked at Cole's face. He looked at the man's beautiful ice-y blue eyes. He looked at the man's facial features. He looked at Cole's lips, wanting to have those lips on his. Andrew knew he shoukdnt be feeling this way towards Cole, not cause he's an adult, but because Cole is a bastard. He's a bitch. There are alot of words to describe mister McKinley, none of them mean anything nice.