👭Don't let them find Me!👭

New York started to light up by night, rain started to pour. People without a car started to run inside any building, at this point, to get themselves out of the rain, though there were a few that decided to stay out, and walk, not looking for a place to get out of the rain.

Thyme Parker stood on the edge of a roof top, hood on top of her head. She watch has the citizens of New York scattered to find shelter from the rain, which started to pour down hard. For them, going to a building with other people was an option during being out in these condition. For thyme, not so much.

Thyme couldn't go back to her family, and she had to make sure not to get caught by anyone. They all thought she was dead, and if they saw her, people w ouldve thought she truly faked it, which is not entirely true. Thyme sighed, shivering from the cold rain hitting any exposed places on Thyme(Hands, arms, etc.) She searched her pocket until she found her mask, put it on, and ran off the edge.

She then "spider-ed" her way out to go find a safe place to sleep for the night.

________

Thyme ended up swinging to a house. Despite not wanting to be seen, thyme had to give her powers a break from tonight. Besides, there wasn't alot of buildings around, and no one was outside here. Thyme walked over to a side of the house she first saw, out of breath. "Thyme, you really need to slow down" Thyme whispered to herself. Right after saying that, she giggled a bit. "God, I sound like my family and my girlfriend. Damn."

Thyme took off her mask once thinking she was safe. She held her mask in front of her, in her fist. This was the only thing she had other then the clothes on her back. She had nothing else. Thyme stretched, trying to get her body to not tense up. While doing so, she tuned out the world. Ang noise in the background. She even ignored her spider senses.

"Hello? Who's there?" A voice came out of nowhere, scaring the hell out of Thyme. Thyme jumped, and rose her hands, as if shes surrendering. "Thyme?!" The voice now sounded familiar. Thyme widened her eyes at how familiar this voice sounded, only to look at the name of the mailbox.

Robertson.

Thyme groaned, mad at herself and the world. "Fuuuuuuuckkkkk meeewe" she whispered.

_______

Thyme sat at the edge of the bed. She was afraid to do so when she was still wet, but Emma told her it's okay. Emma also insisted to make Thyme a meal, and without waiting for a response from Thyme, she left to do so.

Thyme analyzed the girl's room. Nothing changed. Except more photos of Emma and Thyme were up. Thyme felt anxiety build up, and she didn't have a reason for it, or she thought. Thyme remembered that these pictures were only in Emma's phone, and now they are also on her wall. Did her "death" hurt Emma more then Thyme thought?

It isn't impossible since these photos weren't up before Thyme had "died." What if Emma gets mad? I mean, she has every right too. Thyme may not have faked her death, but right now, Emma didn't know that. While in her thoughts, Emma knocked on her own bedroom door before coming in with a fruit plate. "So, the meal is gonna be an hour and half to be entirely ready, but til then I made a fruit pla-" Emma saw Thyme, not paying a lick of attention to her. Thyme seemed distracted and was looking at the wall full of pictures. Emma stick her hand out, ready to put said hand on Thyme's shoulders, only to have Thyme grab her wrist gently, now paying every bit of attention.

"You Okay?" Emma asked, concerned. All Thyme did was nod. Emma seemed Okay with seeing her girlfriend after a few months who was pronounced dead, and ended up not to be, and didn't tell her. Something had to be up. "Well, I made you a fruit plate to hold you over til the meal is done." Emma placed the plate down on the bedside table next to Thyme, before pulling up a chair, and sat in front of Thyme.