🏠moving in🏠

I packed the last box onto the moving truck. "Is that it, sir?" The moving guy asked. I looked around the front yard of my old house. The house I grew up in. I nodded in response before helping the man shut the back of the truck. "Thank you" I said, before giving the man some cash. I smiled at him before going to my car. Ready to get on the road.

We had one more long-ish stop before actually going on the road to the new house. I got out if the parking lot first, followed by the moving man. 

________
We parked outside a house, a boy standing outside with a few boxes already packed with stuff and ready to go. My boyfriend. I got out of my car and ran to him, hugging him. "Hello there" he said. I giggled and looked up at him, still having my arms gently wrapped around him.

" Hello!" I said, before letting him go. "Need help getting these boxes into the truck?"

"Nah. I got this" Myan claimed, grabbing one of the heavier boxes in the pile of six boxes. He tried his best to pick it up, and ended up struggling. He tried once more, and still struggled. I watched with amazement and a giggle slip from my lips. That's what made him look at me. "What so funny, mister Giggles?" He asked, clearly out of breath from the struggling.

"No reason" I lied.."why don't I help you?" I grabbed one end of the heavy box and he grabbed the other and we carried it into the truck, which had the back opened and ready. After that, we did the same with the other boxes, before going on our way.

_____

Nighttime came around, and I drove behind the moving truck. I had given the man the address earlier when he arrived at my house, and with that, he offered his phone number, just in case we have to make a pit stop for gas, bathroom, and all that.

I looked over at my boyfriend, who was covered up by one of my hoodies and was basically knocked out. I smiled softly as I looked at how much gas I had. "Holy shit" I whispered, noticing that if I don't get to gas station soon, we'll have to pay for a tow truck and have to rent a car. To much money.

I called the moving man, telling him I have to get gas. I park in front of a gas pump, and shut the car off. I yawned and looked at Myan. I gently cupped his cheek making sure not to wake him, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. After basically adoring my boyfriend I get out. After get gas, I go in to pay and get a few drinks.

When I walk back, I see a Myan in my seat. I tilted my head before knocking gently on the window. He looked at me before rolling the window down. "Yes, dear?" He asked with an innocent smile. I gave him my big smile.

"What are you doing in my seat?" I asked, my voice going high pitched. Myan patted the seat he was just in before i went inside the gas station. "Get in" he said."I'm driving." I got onto the passenger side and buckled up. "Are you even awake enough to drive at night?" I asked him.

"You trust me don't you?" He asked me.

"I do, but I know some people that decided to drive when they were tired, and when they woke up, they were in a ditch and had the police called on them" I said, explaining my semi-worrying.

"Honey" he started."Don't worry. I'm awake enough to drive. Promise. Now.." Myan looked all around for the keys to the car, but could find them. After a few.mijutes of looking, he looked at me and held out his hand. "Keys please." I sighed and handed him the keys."Thank you" he said before driving away, the moving man just on time to get in front of us.

_____

Sunrise came, basically telling at me to wake the hell up. I slowly opened my eyes to notice we were in front of a house. A familiar house. This is the house me and Myan looked at together. Our new house. I stretched and yawned, before noticing Myan was right beside me. "Morning, cutie" he spoke. I giggled, still stretching, popping my back. "Good morning, handsome" I responded.

Myan looked at the outside of the house from in the car, and held my hand in his. "You ready to get out?" He asked me. I looked at the outside, nodding. "Yeah. Yeah. I am" I answered. We let go off each other's hands, getting out of the car. With help from the moving man, we unloaded our boxes before saying au revoir to the man. I grabbed the key needed for the house, took Myan's hand, dragging him to the front door of the house.

I put the key in the keyhole, and turned it. We take deep breathes before opening it, revealing the living room and some of the kitchen. We walked inside, wide eyed. It looked just how it looked in the pictures. This was surprising cause most of the time, people edit the photos of the house to make it look more live-able.

"This is...wow" I hear Myan whisper. I giggled at his reaction. We looked around the house for a bit. Nothing was broken or a mess. Wow.

"I'm gonna go and get our boxes, just so No one can get a chance to steal any of our shit" I told him. He smiled before going out in front of me.

"I'll help" he said before going over to pick up a box.

__________

Our bed was on its way but not quite in our possession yet. And even if it was, we'd have to build it, so we have to sleep on a single, huge mattress. After setting it up, I walked into the living room seeing Myan unpack another box. I took one step towards him and he rose his head. "Your grampa ears couldn't of heard that one creak from the floor board" I spoke before he could. All he did was giggle before turning around.

"I actually didn't hear that" he claimed, smiling, wrapping his hands around my waist. 

"Really?" I giggled out. He just nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing a kiss on his lips. "Let's take a break" I whispered. "We've been unpack since this morning. It's now 5 pm." He smiled sweetly, grabbing my hands from behind his back, and held them while leading me to the couch, where he then 'collapsed' on.

I, once again, giggled has he pulled me down with him. Not to long after, I snuggled up to him, ending up placing my head on his chest. He cuddled up to me. While doing so, I took up his sent, sighing of absolute happiness. I put my hands around his waist, cuddling and hugging him. He did the same. I felt as he kissed me on the forehead, making me melt inside, in a good way.

I looked at him, heart eyed. Finding the riilght time, I kissed him passionately on the lips holding it, both of us smiling against it. After a while, we seperated. We both kept our smile while doing so. "I love you" he whispered. I brightened up, hugging him tight.

"Love you.." interrupting me was a yawn that escaped my lips. "Too."

"You tired?" He asked me. All I could respond with was a nod cause a yawn once again escaped my mouth.

"I mean, we did unpack a while bunch of shit since we got here. Aren't you tired?" I asked him, looking up. Right after I asked him, he yawned.

" Did that answer your qurstion" he asked, laughing. I nodded, at this point to tired to talk. I felt has Myan shifted our position to where we were laying down. I then felt his arms wrap around me, and I wrapped mine around his. I also felt the fuzziness and warmth of a blanket being placed over us. I cuddled closer to Myan. "Good..." I yawned once more."Night."

"Goodnight" I heard him whisper before falling asleep.

_____

A/n:
Not gonna lie, I like the beginning but don't like the ending. Probably because in my opinion, my endings to one shots and chapter of fics looked rushed, and I don't like it, but at the end of the day, I like all the rest of it, and I don't know how else to do the end so...You get the sloppy as f*** ending.