Chapter 10

A/N  So I changed my username, but my cover picture still says _1D_MyLife so don't think I copied someone else's cover picture. (:

AUDREYS POV

It was Thursday, and of course that means I tutor Connor today.

To be honest, I was starting to get worried about him. He learns at such a slower pace than most seniors.

I wonder if maybe there is something wrong, and he just isn't telling me. Maybe he'll open up. It will make my job a whole lot more easier.

It was finally lunch hour, so I got to talk to Andrea, Jenn and Bethany.

"I called it." Andrea says. "What?"

"I told you he liked you."

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up." I say smiling. Andrea was good at telling if people like another person or not. She just can't do it for herself.

"So, are you two gonna date?"

I spit out my food and start laughing. "What's so funny?" Jenn asked. "The fact you actually think that we're gonna date. He cares too much about his reputation. He said it to my face Jenn." 

"Obviously that's gonna change. He told everyone he had feelings for you and didn't give a crap about what people thought about it." Jenn explained.

"I don't know. I don't want to move things to quickly. Besides, he has to be the one to ask me." I say, joking, but completely honest.

"Don't wait too long." Bethany says. I look at her with a raised eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"Guys like him won't wait forever. They'll become uninterested and chase after other girls."

I sigh. Maybe she's right. Connor is kind of a womanizer here, he doesn't hang onto girls for long.

But, what if he doesn't want to be in a serious relationship. I'm not into the whole "one night stand" thing.

I want those relationships in the movies. Where they're perfect and nothing ever goes wrong and they stay with each other forever.

But, this is reality. Perfect lives only exist in books and films.

I hadn't talked for a while until Jenn spoke up, "Are you okay?"

"Just thinking" She nodded decided to leave it alone.

The next few periods I dreaded, mainly because I couldn't wait for science. We're almost over our chemistry unit, so I don't know how much longer I have to be with Connor but I will make the best of it.

8th hour finally came and I physically had to remind myself to calm down. I was so jittery because I could talk to him knowing he liked me back.

I over react way too much. I over analyze small things and come up with worst case scenarios. Like, what if I can't form words and stutter like an idiot? What if I get so nervous I puke all over. What if he asks me if I like him back?

All these "what if's" clot my head, making it unbearable to notice where I had been walking.

I ran right into Franta himself. My breath hitching as I land securely in his arms. He lifts me up and asks if I'm alright.

"Yeah sorry, I need to start watching where I'm going."

"Can I walk you to class?" Connor asked hopefully. "Sure." I say with a smile.