³ - ᴀʟʟɪᴇꜱ

As Sam flew down to help, another Flag Smasher arrived out of nowhere

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

As Sam flew down to help, another Flag Smasher arrived out of nowhere. Morana could make out it was a girl by the petite frame and fiery red strands of curly hair peeking out from behind the mask.

She watched Sam kick her as he landed, she fell back with a groan but stood up at once, while Bucky was still occupied with a few other Flag Smashers. "Good of you to join the fight, Sam!" Bucky yelled out between fighting.

However, Morana was stuck being circled by two of these jerks. "You should really pick on someone your own size." She mocked, as one of them lunged straight for her, but she grabbed him by the hand and flipped him over, his body hitting the ground with a harsh thud.

As she was too busy flipping the one man over, the other Flag Smasher took that as an opportunity to kick her directly in the stomach.

She let out a groan as she stumbled back, catching herself on the edge of the truck which was moving at a dangerously fast pace.

The man prowled over to her with a devilish smirk smothering his face, him being the predator and her being his prey. "Need a hand?" He laughed humourlessly, lining his foot up with one of her hands as he slowly, but surely put more pressure on it.

"Fuck you." She spat as she gripped a knife which was hid under her belt and without hesitation she forcefully plunged the knife into his foot.

The Flag Smasher tumbled back hissing. "You bitch!" He yelped.

"I've been called worse." She muttered, trying to pull herself up but she never got the chance to
as a women stalked towards her and stomped on her aching hand, instinctively making Morana let go.

"Shit." She gasped, feeling herself completely slip, but before she even hit the ground, a helicopter caught her eye as it stayed hovering directly above her with rope hanging down.

She quickly hastened her arms up and gripped the rope tightly, letting out a sigh in the process.

The helicopter flew closer to Sam and Bucky who were still fighting and that's when she could feel her heart clench at the sight of John Walker jumping out of the helicopter and onto the truck.

John was soon followed behind by another man and that's when she decided to jump down after them.

As soon as John stepped foot onto the truck he launched the shield at the Flag Smashers who were attacking Sam. He then used it again only this time knocking out the guys who were trailing Bucky.

John and his assumed partner fist bumped, before taking out the last of the Flag Smashers. "Sam. John Walker, Captain America" John introduced to Sam, proudly saluting.