08

FOUR MUSKETEERS

Zemo went over the plan, through and through

Zemo went over the plan, through and through. Making sure it was drilled into our heads considering this is a life or death situation. Our first step of this misson is to stop a women named Selby, then we'll go from there.

It turns out all this time Zemo was rich, even while being locked up. So, it came to a shock to us when we saw we were getting on Zemo's private jet.

Bucky and I, sat next to each other, while Sam was sat facing Bucky, and me sat facing Zemo.

"You don't know what it's like to be locked in a cell. Oh, that's right, you do" Zemo joked, which none of us found funny.

"Why don't you tell us about where we're going?" Sam asked, doubtfully.

"I was just fascinated by this" Zemo said, looking through the little book he was holding. "I don't know what to call it, but this part seems to be important. Who is Nakajima?" Zemo teased, looking at Bucky.

That's when Bucky flew out of his seat and lunged for Zemo, grabbing him by the throat, squeezing it tight. "If you touch that again, i'll kill you" Bucky promised, angrily.

"I'm sorry. I understand that list of names, people you've wronged as the Winter Solider" Zemo said, sincerely.

"Don't push it" Bucky mumbled, sitting back down looking outside the window of the jet.

"I've seen that book" Sam mumbled, "it was Steve's when he came out of the ice, I told him about trouble man. He wrote in that book. Did you hear it? What'd you think?" Sam gushed.

"I like '40's music, so.." Bucky started.

"You didn't like it?" Sam asked, in distrust.

"I liked it" Bucky assured.

"It is a masterpiece, James. Complete. Comprehensive, it captures the African-American experience" Zemo smiled.

"He's out of line, but he's right" Sam praised, "Everybody loves Marvin Gaye"

"I like Marvin Gaye" Bucky said.

"Steve adored Marvin Gaye" Sam sighed, while Bucky tensed.

"You must have really looked up to Steve" Zemo said.

"Don't" I said, glaring at Zemo.

"I was just stating a fact, darling" Zemo stated, with a smile.