10

DR. NAGEL

The next morning Sharon informed us that she found out where Dr

The next morning Sharon informed us that she found out where Dr. Nagel was hiding.

She instructed us to be careful and not let our guard down, and that we are going on a 'field trip', telling us to take whatever weapons we needed, as none of us are 100% sure what we're walking into.

It turns out their 'field trip' ended up being to the harbour, which was used to ship all kinds of items onto boats. There was hundreds if not thousands of containers scattered around.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money" Sam said.

"They know how to party" Zemo chipped in.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving" Sharon said, seriously. Before turning the corner. "All right, he's in there" She spoke back up. "We're looking for container 4261"

Eventually, they found it. Sharon agreed to keep a lookout, while we all walked inside with our weapons drawn. As we walked further in we could clearly see it was empty. Zemo walked to back, his hand tracing along the wall. He pushed on it and it opened, revealing stairs and the sound of indistinct music playing.

They pursue walking up the stairs cautiously, not knowing who would be inside, but knowing someone was there, hence the music.

It was some sort of makeshift lab, Morana could see vials filled up with liquid that she had a feeling was the serum. They all kept their guns raised, searching the room, for Dr. Nagel.

They spotted him with his back turned singing lowly to the song, as he by the looks of it — makes more serum.

Sam turned off the music and that caused Dr. Nagel to turn around with a gasp. "Dr. Nagel?" Sam asked, his gun still raised.

"Who are you? What do you want? He rushed out.

"We know you created the super-solider serum" I answered, stepping forward.

"Get out of my lab" Dr. Nagel said, brushing past Morana, stopping in his tracks when he saw Bucky. The colour draining from his face.

"You were saying?" I teased, stepping over to where Bucky stood.

"You know who he is, right?" Sam asked, looking to Bucky. "This is Baron Zemo, I know you've heard of him too" He added on, this time looking to Zemo. "You seem like a pretty smart guy, so you better become conversational real quick"