6 - Therapy

Christina slammed down her notepad and stared intently at the boys in front of her, Morana, on the other hand stood in the corner leaning against the wall

"So, who would like to start?" She asked.

"All right, look. Dr Raynor?" Sam said questionably, making sure he got it right. Christina nodded to confirm, "I get it, why you want me to talk to freaky magoo over here, but i'm 100% fine"

She couldn't help but let out a laugh, soon enough covering it up with a cough as Christina shook her head giving her a displeased look, Bucky's eyes burning a hole through her head.

"It is my job to make sure that you're okay. And so, yeah, this may be slightly unprofessional, but it's the only way I can see if you're getting over whatever's eating at you"

"Well then, why am I here?" She announced.

"Because I can tell something is eating at you too, and I know it has something to do with John Walker. The way you visibly tense when he's around or snap back at every comment he makes, it's clear you two have history. Maybe a couples therapy for you two as well?" Christina offered.

Morana let out a mocking laugh, and the two boys turned around looking at her like she was crazy. "You have got to be kidding me, you're supposed to be a therapist but you know nothing! If you did, you'd know putting him and I in a room together wouldn't be pretty"

To say everyone in the room was shocked and left with their jaws hanging on the floor was an understatement. Morana could of sworn she saw a slight glimpse of.. dare the girl say.. sympathy? in Bucky's eyes.

The 'loud' silence was broke, later rather than sooner but it was broke and by Sam. "This is ridiculous"

"Yeah. I agree" Bucky stated.

"I agree, also" She taunted, raising her hand in the air.

"See? making progress already" Christina said.

"You call this progress?" She scoffed, "well i'd like to see no progress"

"Moving on," Christina mumbled, "Who wants to go first?" There was a very long pause. "No volunteers? wow. How surprising. Okay, we're going to do an exercise it's something I use with couples, when they're trying to figure out what kind of life they wanna build together. Are you familiar with the miracle question?" Christina asked.

"Absolutely not"

"Of course not"

"No?"