What did you do

"Can I jump on them?" Someone hushed

"Can I jump on them?" Someone hushed. Cassandra fluttered her eyelids open, but the sunlight was too strong, so she buried her head back into her pillow, hugging it tightly.

That was, until the pillow began moving, Cassie lifted her head just enough to see Fred's sleeping face. He was snoring a bit and had a little drool coming out of his slightly parted lips. Cass cringed.

"What a lovely sight to see, first thing in the morning."

She was admiring the goofy look on the sleeping boys face, when someone came crashing down on top of her.

"Merry Christmas!" Ron screamed as he rolled over the two. Fred woke with a small jump and tightened his grip on Cassies waist.

"Oh Ron pi-," he stopped when he seen Molly looking down at him with an eyebrow raised. "-pleasant to see such energy on a fine morning like today." He finished with a fake posh accent.

Cassie sniggered into his ear. Only then did he realise what position they were in. He went to sit up, but struggled, as his younger brother was still sprawled out across them. He smiled down awkwardly at Cassies bright blue eyes, with a noticeable blush across his cheeks.

She laughed, wriggling out from under the two boys, and stood up quickly, swaying a bit, with her arms spread out and her smile so wide it reached her eyes. "Merry Christmas!"

Fred and Cass were the last ones awake, so they all trampled down the stairs and into the sitting room. Presents were spread out under the Christmas tree that was covered in tinsel and bobbles. It had been Cass, Percy and Ginny who decorated it, a few days prior.

Everyone dove for their gifts, even Cass who had been delivered some presents from her friends at Hogwarts the day before. Coloured wrapping paper soon covered the floor.

Molly was crying over the scrapbook the twins and Cassie put together, Charlie was testing his new quidditch gloves, and Bill was helping Ginny unravel a 'The Weird Sisters' band poster. On the other side of the room, Fred and George rooted through two boxes of pranking supplies, Ron was stuffing his face with chocolate frogs, Percy was gazing over his new books, with a proud glint in his eye and finally Cass sat with a blue Weasley jumper, with a big green C on the front from Molly and a knitted, cream coloured hat on her head from Cat, showing Arthur one of the pens her Hufflepuff friend also sent her.

Cassandra wasn't able to get anything for her friends this year as she couldn't go to Hogsmade and asking her parents definitely wasn't an option, so she stuck with making them all Christmas cards. She wasn't the greatest artist, but she was quite proud of them.

Chance had gotten her a ruby, red ring, that looked really expensive. On the note it explained that it could never go rusty and there was a special button she could tap, so the ring was practically impossible to take of. He had charmed it just for her because he knew if he hadn't, it would probably be lost in the next few days.