Look at me

The next morning, Cassandra strolled along with the rest of this years Quidditch team through the hallways of Hogwarts

The next morning, Cassandra strolled along with the rest of this years Quidditch team through the hallways of Hogwarts. They each held a broom and were dressed in their Quidditch attire. Cassie was staring down at the ground, concentrating on bringing her memory from last night back.

Madam Pomferys potion got rid of the hangover, but did nothing to clear up the blurred memories from the party. Cass remembers something about someone called Michelle, which is odd because she doesn't know anyone by that name, and then being thrown over Freds shoulder.

As they were walking, Oliver went over this years season, but Cass wasn't listening. She glanced up and done a double take, walking past Caterina who was sharing an orange with a pixie. Cedric was on the other side of her, smiling softly at the kind girl.

Cassie was snapped out of her trance when Oliver spoke louder with a scoff and everyone picked up the pace, following after their Captain. "I don't believe it." He whined, storming up to the Slytherin Quidditch team who seemed to have the same idea as them for training.

"Where you think you're going Flint?" He questioned, with eyes narrowed.

"Quidditch practice." Marcus answered simply, making Cass scowl at him. The boy flinched back a bit at her glare, causing Fred and George to grin proudly at her. Cass caught Chances eye behind his Captain and he gave a shrug, to which she huffed at.

"We booked the pitch for Gryffindor today." Oliver retorted with a crease between his eyebrows. Flint looked him up and down.

"Easy Wood, I've got a note." Marcus handed over a small scroll to Oliver. When Oliver rolled it out, he huffed.

"I, Professor Severus Snape," Cassie sniggered at the Professors first name, "hereby, give the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing today to train their new seeker." He sighed out, his arms dropping. "You've got a new seeker." He stated. "Who?"

The taller boys stood back and Draco stepped forward with a sly grin, Chance rolled his eyes at the second year as he pushed him out of the way. Harry almost laughed at the sight, coxing his head forward in disbelief. "Malfoy?" He breathed out.

"That's right," the boy said, with his chin proudly in the air. Cass shrugged her shoulders slightly with a tilted head.

"I guess the amount of hair gel his uses would make him more aerodynamic?" She stated in a question, making Draco beam red. The team chuckled, not bothering to hide it in the slightest.

Malfoy tried his best to ignore the girl and carry on. "And that's not all that's new this year." He commented, moving his broom to rest on his shoulder. Only then, did everyone notice that all the Slytherin team had the same brooms, the best broom out at the moment.

"Those are Nimbus two-thousand and ones." Ron sighed, scanning them, he and Hermione had strolled over, hearing the argument. "How did you get those?" He asked.