Mark of mastery

The day before Terra and Aqua have there mark of mastery exam you and Terra took the day practising together, you where already named a master a year ago, and you couldn't wait to see Terra and Aqua pass theirs.
After training with Tera you met up with Aqua and Ven and went off for dinner, "tonight's a special one" stated master Eraqus, "so tonight I'm allowing everyone to have what ever they fancy for dinner!"

After dinner everyone left and went off to bed including yourself, but once in bed you tossed and turned, but you couldn't sleep. you stared at the ceiling for an hour or so before heading out, figuring that getting some fresh air might help you to sleep.
When you left you saw Ven running down the path to the training area, you followed him to see what he was up to.
Eventually Tera and Aqua showed up just as you confronted Ven, it turned out everyone was excited for the exam tomorrow, eventually Terra and Aqua helped Ven to practice whilst you watched, watching Terra fighting is a lot of fun but you worry about the darkness within his heart.
Master Eraqus won't let you help Tera with the darkness in him, he says he has to fight it himself, you obey your fellow master but can't help but worry about your lover.

Once the three where done practicing Aqua and Ven left to get some sleep right after Aqua gave everyone a way finder charm for good look, you have one that is the same as Terra's as you two are a couple it worked well.
You and Tera where left alone to star gaze, you have been with terra for a few years now and you two where inseparable.
The perfect match.
After a few minutes Tera sat up and looked at you with a serious face, "what's wrong?" You spoke hesitantly to him,
"(Y/n)..." he spoke as he stood up taking your hand and pulling you up into his arms as he embraced you.

"Will you marry me?" He suddenly burst out
You where stunned at his question was it real or where you really asleep? Once you nipped you arm you realised this was no dream.
Your eyes filled with tears before you knew it you had tightened the embrace by wrapping your arms around his neck, "YES! Of corse I will! " you screamed.