Putting the Plan to Action

The battle begun, Terra sprinted into action along side him was you and Ven. Aqua is absent from the fight and you prayed she would not be long.  The plan is simple but one wrong step and the whole thing fails.

You and Ven became separated from Terra fighing Vanitus, you had to help Ven against Vanitus to avoid the X-Blade being created, but Terra was also on your mind, please, please hurry Aqua. As you thought Aqua shot down delivering a huge hit to Vanitus, a smile and sigh of relief hit you she had returned to complete the plan.

Following behind her was all the friends you Terra, Ven and Aqua had made that could fight. With your armour being damaged you couldn't go get them so it was left to Aqua. Leading this small army was non other then king Micky, who jumped in to help Terra against Master Xehanort. The others including; Aeleus, Dilan,  Fairy Godmother, Merlin and Zack help against Vanitus, leaving Aqua to join Terra and Ven.

The plan was to gather people to help against the fight, you hoped with so many people around to help it would cause confusion for Master Xehanort and Vanitus ruining what ever plans they made. Once Vanitus was down you sprinted to find Terra along with Ven, you came to a stop when you saw him standing over Master Xehanort as he faded away. You ran to him as he turned to look at you he looked tired, he must have been fighting for a while before help came.
Aqua and king Micky ran up to you stopping you in your tracks.

They gave you a big hug and told you it's going to be fine, you where a little confused by what they ment but that could be due to worry you had for terra, he was still stood staring in your direction, he was still quite a way from you so you started running again. You could see his face he looks so tired like he could collapse at any moment, you kept going and sprinted into a jumping hug flooring him in the process, after a few moments he returned your hug, you raised your head to look down at his face and smile, tears threaten they way to your eyes, he looks you in your eyes and brushes your hair gently behind your ear, he smile and says,
"Its okay it's over now, we can move on and be happy together".
A small laugh escapes your mouth as tears fall and you hug him tightly, you where so scared to lose him it seems so silly to cry so much, you couldn't hold it in any more you where so happy he was okay.

After crying you helped Terra up, you both proceed down to the others, you, Terra, Aqua and Ven thanked everyone for helping in the fight, then took them home.
"It's now time for us to go home " Ven spoke.
"Yeah it is" Terra sighed.
The four of you raised your key blades and locked the link to the Keyblade graveyard, then Ven and Aqua set off you hitched a ride from Terra. You where home, your friends where safe and Terra your fiancée was safe from the darkness. Though Master Eraqus was gone master Yen Sid took over in his place to look over everyone.

You and Terra agreed you would have the wedding once he passed the Mark of Mastery exam.