A new Journey

You headed up into the halls where Master Eraqus was waiting along with Aqua.
You walked up to them as Master Eraqus spoke " there is an enemy threatening the balance of light in the worlds (y/n) I need you to go and travel from world to work securing the balance of light and dark along with Aqua" you bowed your head inSync with Aqua and you both proceeded to head off, only to be stopped by Master Eraqus.
" I want you both to keep an eye on Terra, he can't control the darkness within his heart and I worry about him" he looked over towards you,
" I know you care the most for him (y/n) but don't let your feeling cloud your judgement over light and darkness"
You looked down and shuffled your feet, you knew your master was right but you can't help but worry about Terra.
"its okay Master I won't let my feelings take over"
He smiled at you before biding you and Aqua farewell, you both went out and summed your keyblade's. Throwing them into the air with grace as they both disintegrate into light particles before returning to the pair of you as your ride.
You left your home behind you as you departed with Aqua, she didn't speak much to you on your Journey to the first world, she knew you didn't want to talk you where far to caught up with the situation but you where glad to have her by your side.