Misunderstanding

The day of the exam, you sit besides master Eraqus , and master xehanort, as Terra and Aqua stand before you.
Master Eraqus explains the rules to Terra and Aqua, what they must do, and who master Xehanort is. you wish them both good luck and smile and Terra.
The exam begins, master Eraqus summons big balls as the targets, when suddenly a dark aura appears around them and they start moving, you glance over to master Eraqus with worry and he glances back but doesn't stop the exam.
Suddenly one makes a B line for Ven he hits it and it fades away.
"Ven your not safe hear go wait outside" yells Aqua
"No way I've been waiting to see you two pass for ages" he retaliates
"Don't worry Ven is tough" exclaims Terra
You worry for Ven and Terra but your not aloud to interfere with the exam so your left to watch hopelessly.

Once the balls have gone the exam finishes, master Eraqus discused with you and master Xeannort about the darkness in side of Terra , master Eraqus came to the conclusion that Terra had failed the exam, you didn't want to admit it but it was true.
You let master Eraqus give them the news and filled Aqua on with information given only to masters, whilst you went with terra to the main entrance to cheer him up, he would never show his emotions, he's a stubborn man but you always knew what he was feeling.
Before you could console him master Eraqus came, requested Terra to come with him and that you where to join in 10 minutes.

You sat outside waiting patiently twiddling your thumbs, as the time went by. Eventually Terra came out and said he had to go and that you would understand soon.