𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Opening:
School Club Activity

______________________________

"Hah? Why should I let you guys stay? It's past school time, so nope. I won't let you stay as you should"

The [Hair Color] haired male has his back leaned on the chair, with arms crossed over his chest, looking down on his senpai's contemplated expression that looks unusually nervous and scared, but also quite excited nonetheless.

He rose his eyebrows when the glasses one lifted up her head to look at him. The glasses shining from the sunlight's reflection that day, make her look quite scary with a creepy grin formed on her face. Although, he didn't find it amusing at all.

"This is for our club activities! So you can't say no to that, can you?" Sasaki taunted, feels more determined to receive a single 'yes' from the member of the student council.

He straightened his posture and leaning forward, placed both arms on the desk with cheek leaning on his right hand, gazing at them with a bored, unamused face.

His desk in the student council room was placed near a window that was facing to the field, and a pile of books placed neatly on the side of the desk.

The orange-ish ray of light passing through the opened curtains, becomes the one and only source of light, although it makes the atmosphere become more ominous each minute has passed.

Knowing both of them are too determined to make him agree, all he can do is sigh heavily and wave his hand, dismiss them.

"Whatever. Do as you like". Both of the second-years faced each other then intertwined their hands and made squealing noises, saying something such as 'yay' or 'thank god', ignoring the tight smile formed on the [Hair Color] haired male's face.

He narrowed his eyes, glinting dangerously with an orange-ish light radiating behind him. His hair shining with the afternoon sunlight that makes him look intimidating, although for both Occult Club members he looks like a god that will blessing them with his charm.

He tilted his head and put on a smile, then warned them.

"But if you don't go back on 7, I'll come here myself and dragged you to your house, and will never granted any permission for your night club activity" he threatened.

Sasaki and Iguchi released their hands and faced the irked male on the desk, then nodded briefly, unaware of the silent threat he gave.

"We won't! Occult research club will always be on your debt [Last Name]-san, you're perfectly welcomed in our club room! See ya later!!" And with that, they dashed out of the room, leaving the irritated teenager as they were too busy in their own world to notice the sudden change of atmosphere that happened inside.

[Name] standing up from his desk and walking to the opened window. A soft wind breeze through the white curtains into the dark room, making the chills spread without much light to prevent the cold besides the sunlight.

His soft [Hair Color] hair swayed softly, and [Eye Color] eyes gazing at the now empty field where the previous occasion that his teacher caused. A big creature creeping on one of the lamps that used to lighten the sports field, moving very slowly.

Each minute, its movements became uneven as the sun started to set down and spread the darkness throughout the world.

His eyes moved to the gate where the security started to close it, and went back to their post and began their duty to guard the school, unaware of the event that would happen soon at Sugisawa High.

He walked back, then turned on the light, choosing to spend his time in his rooms while waiting for two third-years to finish their business.

A black, misty shadow formed from under the desk, flying up and dancing freely in the air, then swirling around the [Hair Color] haired male with books in his hand.

"Well then, shall we begin?"