𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟏𝟎

Performance 10:
The Curse
_______________________

Skipping on doing things isn't particularly his hobby, even if it's meeting his supposed to be classmates. But well, it's been a few weeks since he arrived in Tokyo and never had once did he visits this place since staying in the dorm. He couldn't careless about whatever shit he did or how busy he was, nobody would care whether he comes back sooner or later. Truly, nobody cares. And even if someone did, he doesn't care. Worries aren't beneficial for him, and he didn't have them in his dictionary.

Arrogant, you may say. People would think so too if only they weren't blinded by his charm, the impression of the perfect student. Because all of his life he's been trained to be perfect in every aspect.

That's the expectation that weighed on him, the soon-to-be head of [Last Name].

[Name] takes off his shoes and goes up the stairs, doesn't even bother to place it somewhere more appropriate because he won't be here for too long. It's not like someone will come here either. Aside from his family, there are only a few housekeepers and maids to help them take care of the house. Besides, there aren't many visitors on a daily basis.

As soon as he stepped inside the manor, he immediately headed to the only place where he could find his father at this time— his office. The path to go there is still fresh in his mind— putting aside that he's been away for nearly two years —as he quickly found the tall, dark wooden door.

Without a second thought, he pushed the doors open and the view of his father facing the window on his back greeted him.

The creaking sound of the door notify him of [Name]'s arrival. Nobody here would straight up barging inside without permission aside from the older sibling, and he's been waiting for him since he heard the news of his arrival.

A soft smile made its way on his face as he spun the chair around and closed the book on his left hand, creating a soft 'thud' as he glanced up at his lookalike.

Both [Eye Color] eyes meet as soon as the head of [Last Name] puts his book down on the table and slides it aside, motioning for the younger one to come closer. His smile widened as the boy took notice of it and walked forward, stopping right in front of him.

Both of them started to examine one another, as [Name] takes note of his father's appearance. Just like usual, nothing changed.

"So, how was Sendai?" Takuma started the conversation as he slid a cup of coffee, offering it to [Name] who instantly rejected it. He still has training to do, thank you. He'd rather not let out all of his stomach's content because, honestly, sometimes it feels like everything inside his body would also come out. He hated how it felt.

Shrugging, he tilted his chin up as he looked down to him— not breaking eye contact. "It's fine, I guess. It's a little less noisy than Tokyo, but it's still a little louder than here"

"Then doesn't that mean that it's better for you to stay here rather than Sendai? Tokyo is your birthplace after all"

"I'm fine with either. It doesn't really matter" he breaks the eye contact, rolling his eyes at his father's antics.

He would never understand his father's obsession with this place— well actually instead of obsession, fondness would describe it the best as their family has been staying there for so long. But as always, he doesn't really care.