𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟎𝟖

Performance 08:
Bring Him Back
________________________

To meet with that guy again, he has already expected it.

To fight him in a certain situation in the near future, he saw it coming.

To face a supernatural being is not what he expected to be, but with the current circumstances it's not that surprising.

To be dragged unwillingly into his territory and fighting endlessly with a stranger; that— is what he's gonna call out of ordinary.

Sukuna flicked his finger as the curses that were about to chop his head decapitated, before falling down like a stack of sliced meat as he tilted his head up.

There, someone's floating above him legs crossed with an amused smile as they looked down on him.

If he didn't know it better, he would have thought that she was just an ordinary kid that just happened to be there 'unsuspiciously' in this kind of situation; if it isn't for the fact that he's indeed the king of curses.

He knows someone's worth as soon as he laid his eyes on them, and that lingering death scent around her is giving away her identity.

"She looks like a problem" he prepared himself and launched at her, ready to rip her throat open before a familiar black shadow got on their way.

It blocks his attack with a double-edged sword he has faced before; the thing [Name] summoned with the skull around its body— a spiritual being that has always been a myth since a thousand years ago, a servant that serves as a guard for the gate to hell. At least that's what the legend said about their existence. So, for a mere human to be able to bring that thing out, he can't see him with the same look anymore.

The girl shifted from her place. In a flash, she had already teleported behind him, ready to throw an attack before he managed to jump avoiding the upcoming possible injury. He could rip one of his limbs apart and heal it like that never happened in the first place, but that would be a waste of time.

His hand twitched as he frowned at her, cursing because of his inability to use his cursed technique for the second time since he was trapped inside here.

The girl stood on the ground as she dusted herself off. She wears a clay greek colored jacket with a grayish white turtleneck shirt paired with brown shorts and black boots. Her shoulder length blondish hair is left untied as she moves her head.

Her red wine colored eyes staring straight into his own eyes, with a fading red lips formed a small smile.

"Oh wow! Never expected to see oh-so gracious king of curses with my own eyes— even in my territory" she waved her hand and in an instant the scene changed, the previous white colored space turned into a wide empty space with a savannah just a few hundred meters away.

In all honesty, Sukuna couldn't careless about what she thought about him. His purpose never changed or faltered in the slightest— to free himself from this damned territory.

Thanks to that brat's rant, now he knows who's the one he is supposed to kill.

"I don't care about your goddamn thing, but I suppose you know where that kid is, am I right?" He leaped up on the air and slammed his fist down on the place where she previously stood, now realizing a black chain wrapped tightly around his arms— instantly stopped his movement.

The girl lifted her hand up with the other one stuffed inside his front pocket, black chains floating around her with a sharp tip all pointed to him.

Her eyes glowed for a second as she tilted her head, a cold smile presented to the person in front of her.