𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟏𝟐

Performance 12:
The Festival is Officially Started
_______________________

"[Name], you listening?" Maki flicked her fingers in front of his face, trying to catch his attention.

His seemingly bored gaze staring through the wall beside him with palm supporting his chin, as he leaning forward— inattentive to their discussion. He looks unfazed by Maki's attempt to bring him down to earth as he continues to stare into nothing in particular. This act managed to catch Itadori's attention who noticed that he's been a little quiet since the Kyoto folks arrived. Especially after that weird kid declared that he's gonna participate.

[Name]'s quietness has been making his friend a little concerned with his sudden change of mood. He figured it out, of course. But he couldn't careless about keeping his charming persona since that bastard brother of his is gonna be a participant.

Akihiko isn't the type to participate in this kind of thing. Heck, he didn't even want anything to do with anything related to the sorcery school. Then what's with the sudden change of attitude? [Name] of course.

He sighed for the nth time today before turning to Maki, who had her brows furrowed deeply at him. "Tell me, how much you want to win this event" he asked sternly. Something he rarely does, but seems normal for everyone in the room. They nodded at each other, confirming their same thoughts as Kugisaki opened her mouth to respond.

"At all costs. We'll use every bit of our power to beat them" he nodded in understanding.

With a ghost smile, he straightened his posture so that now he was leaning on the wall. "Alright, hear me out. We're gonna change the formation"

Everyone moving closer to him as he begins explaining his strategy. "We're gonna stick with Maki's plan at some point. Fushiguro and Maki will look for the hidden curse. I believe both of you are capable of doing that, right?" Fushiguro nodded wordlessly, confirmed that he indeed didn't mind it.

"Kugisaki and Panda will handle that one with broom. You're gonna need Kugisaki's resonance to bring her down, or you can also use Fushiguro's shikigami to do that. I get a feeling that she's gonna be troublesome on revealing our position or something"

After confirming that they agreed on doing it, he turns to the remaining people that he's yet to call. "And lastly Itadori, you're gonna go with me. Your strength is indeed capable of facing Todo Aoi. And Inumaki, I'm sorry that you have to go with me, but I'm gonna need your ability" his fluffy light colored hair bobbed as he nodded in agreement. "Salmon"

His eyes lit up in response as the corner of his lips turned up. He sighed happily and relaxed his shoulders.

"Didn't mean to oppose your suggestion, but you haven't fully explained why you decided to split yourself up and bring Inumaki with you" Maki put her hands on her hips as she leaned her body weight on one leg. She looked at him with confusion and a slight disapproval of the vague information.

Yes, they've been friends since they were still kids. Both twins have quite a good relationship with the said male. In fact, she finds it fun to be around with him. He's not too loud nor too silent, smart and kind, and most importantly, he didn't see her like the others.

A failure of the Zenin.

But now that she thinks about it, she never knows what exactly is on his mind. Sure, he didn't lie to her about basically everything she asked, even when he disappeared without saying anything— she's still salty about it —but aside from that matter, he never actually explained what the actual reason behind his action.

He's always been like this, and it didn't sit right with her whenever she got a feeling that he was hiding something. She hates to keep in the dark, even if she followed his every single word.