𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝟎𝟓

Performance 05:
Impression
_________________________

Flying curse, burned to the ash in the air.
That was the first thing the [Hair Color] haired male saw just right after arriving at the meeting place.

He furrowed his brows as he moved his head along with the disintegrating curse on the air. "What the fuck is that" an unamused expression present as he walked to where his classmate and teacher are, ignoring the other three presences nearby.

Gojo turns his head to the teen with a small smile as the other one finally gives him his attention.

Minutes passed without any words spoken between the two, leaving Fushiguro dealing with the awkward tension on his own.

Silently, he glanced at the newly arrived person with a black gakuran and white shirt underneath that seemingly staring blankly at their teacher. This guy comes out of nowhere just when he thought about the worst scenario that could possibly happened after Sukuna possessed Itadori's body.

His mysterious presence seems to irked him ever so slightly when he first laid his eye on him. Not only does he dare to taunt the King of Curses, something about him just feels off. He managed to create some sort of domain— he wasn't sure yet, that just seemed kinda bland and basically there was nothing but a single table and three chairs —that no ordinary person could possibly do without knowing about the mechanics of sorcery.

A cold sweat rolls down his face. The more he thinks about it, there's no way that was just a simple coincidence.

The timing was just too perfect to create such a scenario. It's as if..

"Take a picture, it'll last long" [Name] flicks his fingers in front of his face, instantly snapped him out of his state as he looked at the previously frowning face turned into a flustered one after the owner caught red-handed staring at him.

Fushiguro throws his head back abruptly and tries to distance their dangerously close distance after the embarrassing moment.

That was uncalled for. He didn't expect [Name] to notice him so suddenly or snap him out of his intense daze. That's such a relief that Itadori wasn't there—

"Fushiguro, I had never thought that you had a thing for him". That was all he needed to murder the Sukuna's vessel right there, right now. And Kugisaki's constant teasing didn't help him either. Oh, how bad does he wants to bury himself to escape the torture from his soon-to-be classmates.

Ignoring the chaos behind him, [Name] reverts his attention back to Gojo.

"So, how's it going?"

"Just the usual. That old geezer sent me to collect some stuff thus looking for information as to where the other fingers located at" Gojo nodded his head then turned his attention to the humiliated Fushiguro from the previous event, with [Name] following his gaze.

"Welcome back, and good luck on dealing with those higher-ups"

"Ugh, don't remind me about it"

***

Both Gojo and Fushiguro went to return the kid to his parents, leaving [Name] with Itadori and Kugisaki alone in front of that building.

Itadori was looking up at the sky as his mind was wandering on its own. His life had just flipped upside down after he swallowed Sukuna's finger, no— maybe it was because he didn't try to stop his seniors back then, or maybe for leaving them to deal with curses on their own.

A sense of guilt has been pushed to the back of his mind, since he knows that either way the seal will come undone sooner or later. He can't blame anyone, since this basically is an accident.