12

Jimin pov

After walking away from breakfast, I decided to explore the house- well mansion since it's huge. Not gonna lie, what Jungkook said kinda hurt. He pretended to care for me when I was in little space, but then acted like a jerk when I was out of it. He really doesn't make sense. Aish, I shouldn't be thinking about that jerk, he's probably just like everyone else(besides Tae, Jin, Yoongi and now Namjoon), pretending to care for me just to stab me in the back to make it hurt me even more. 

I was walking around when I turned and suddenly bumped into the wall. The wall? How'd that get there? I look up and see a man with black hair swooped to the side, a white shirt and a black blazer.  

"Who are you?" the man asked. I quickly bowed and apologized, "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to bump into you." I heard him mumble something, "I've heard this voice before....ah! I got it."

He looked at me while I looked at him confused. "Your the guy in taking that video of that Tae guy confessing to Yoongi-hyung!!!" I looked at him shocked "How did you get that video?- Wait you know Yoongi-hyung?"  He smiled a smile that I swear it could put the sun to shame and answered. "Yes, I know Yoongi-hyung and we found the video while I was hacking your phones and- wait that makes it sound bad." I giggled at his words and said, "Well I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. You are?" "Oh! I didn't introduce myself,  I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm J-hope!!! My real name is Jung Hoseok, but most people just call me J-hope. Feel free to call me anything you'd like as long as it's not rude." "Ok well, I'm gonna call you Hobi, is that okay?" He thinks before looking at me once again and with a big smile said, "As long as I can call you Minnie. What do you think?" I smiled and I started feeling little, but tried to control it. "Yesh- I-I mean yeah that fine." 

He stared at me and said, "You don't have to worry about that Minnie, I already now about it and I find it adorable that your a little. Feel free to come to me if you want to be little, I'll watch over you, okay?" 

I looked at him in shock and asked, "H-how.." He cut me off by saying "I heard Yoongi-hyung talking about it with Taehyung, but don't worry I won't tell anyone if that's what your worried about."I felt relief wash over me and I just nodded already finding myself wanting to slip. "Hobi? A-are you busy right n-now?" "No, not really why?" "D-do, do you mind watching me w-while I'm little?" I whispered softly and continued, "I-I feel wittle- l-little." I saw his eyes soften and he said, "Go ahead Minnie, you can be little." He showed an encouraging smile and I looked down shyly letting myself slip completely. There was just something about him that made me trust him and be able to slip in front of him.

Hobi's pov

Jimin looked down shyly for a bit then suddenly looked up beaming the most adorable smile ever.  His eyes showed innocence, though barely noticeable because of his eye smile, indicating he had already slipped.