1

Jimin Pov

I felt something poking my cheeck and it was soo bothersome so I kept pushing it away, but it kept on poking me. In annoyance I sat up and yelled, "Leave me aloooooooone!!!!!!"

"Chill Chim. Get up we start school today."

I open my eyes and look up to see Tae looking down on me. "Couldn't you have woken me up like a normal person would?" "I'm not normal sooooo No." I sigh at that.

"Go to the bathroom and get ready. I'll be downstairs making breakfast. So hurry up. I already let you sleep an extra 30 min."

"Yeah ok, Mom." Tae rolled his eyes at my remark, but didn't deny it because he knows it's kind of true.

After Tae left the room I went to the bathroom to get ready. After taking a shower and brushing my teeth I put on a black button down shirt with red hearts on it as well as some black jeans and some black boots. For accesories I wore silver rings and earrings and my locket. Engraved on the front of my locket it says my name while on the back it says, " To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You just need to accept yourself." Finally, on the inside it has a pretty picture of me playing in the snow that was taken by Tae. He gave me the locket when we were seniors in high school and now we are in our 2nd year of college.

(Reference for the outfit)

Tae is the most important person in the world to me

Tae is the most important person in the world to me. Him and his parents were the only ones who didn't judge me because of the fact that I'm a little. Infact, when Tae found out that my parents had kicked me out when I  was 15, he practically begged his parents to let me stay with them until he becomes old enough to get his own place. And that's how we ended up here in our shared apartment a coulple years later.

I went downstairs and saw Tae finishing up his food. He was wearing a black turtle neck shirt that had red and black strips on the neck part, a dark blue almost black blazer, black jeans with suspenders hanging from the side and black shoes. As for his accessories, he had a black and red checkered headband and silver earings and a silver ring.

(Reference for the outfit)

I'm guessing he heard me come down  'cause he said "Hey Chim

I'm guessing he heard me come down  'cause he said "Hey Chim. I made an omlet with bacon and a muffin." I thanked him, grabbed some water and sat down to eat my breakfast. While eating I thought of how I had to make sure not to slip into little space while in public.

"This is gonna be along day" I thought to myself while we got into Tae's car an headed to school.