14

"Come on Jiminie, let's go get you some dino nuggets." He practically jumped out of the bed and in a split second, he was next to me holding my hand and was ready to go. "Otay! Les gouuu!!!" And with that, we started making our way to the kitchen.  

Jin's pov

Me and Jimin were walking in the hallway past the many rooms in order to get to the kitchen. Before going to the kitchen, I sit him on the sofa and say, "Stay here while I go make your dino nuggets, ok?" He nodded and I stuck my hand out and ruffled his fluffy hair. I then made my way towards the kitchen to prepare his dinosaur nuggets with fries because he loves nuggets with fries. I open up the freezer and grab the pack of frozen nuggets then open the fridge to grab some potatoes. I peel the potatoes and cut them up so that I can put them to cook. After putting everything to cook, i just have to wait until they are ready to give to little Jiminie. 

3rd person pov 

While Jin is in the kitchen cooking, our little Jiminie got a little bored and curious. He remembered seeing a door that caught his eye when walking towards the kitchen.  

***

Little Jimin is wandering around the mansion taking in all of its beauties that look extremely large for the little. He was walking back the same way he had came with Jin because he recalled something he found very interesting. Most people would've continued to walk straight passed it because of its elegance which signified somewhere they shouldn't go, but to the little he was indeed very curious. To be specific it was a door, but not just an ordinary door. This door was very extravagant and it was huge so can you really blame our cute little cinnamon role for being curious?

As he made his way to the door he bumped into a table that was holding a glass vase that was almost tipping over, but luckily Jimin caught it right on time. He placed it back in place while huffing, "Shoo heapy." He continued to walk down the long hallway trying to remember where the special door was until he finally found it. 

He questioned whether to enter or not but being the curious child he is, he decided it wouldn't hurt to see what was inside. 

Jungkook's pov

After the whole kitchen incident, I decided just to head to my favorite spot in the mansion, the roof patio. I walked up the steps and when I opened the door, I could already feel at peace with the wind blowing in my face, and the trees rustling against the breeze. I didnt want to think too much I just wanted to relax, but as soon as I layer down on the couch, images of a certain childlike person came to mind. The boy just seemed to be stuck in my head and I couldn't get him out. "I need to get him out of my head. I cant have any weaknesses, especially not one of Love. W-wait not love cause I dont love him, hell I don't even like him. But his smile is kinda adorable thou- NO!" Stupid adorable- not adorable boy. Who said you could get stuck in my head? I sigh. I wish for once I didnt have to be heartless-....No, I am heartless and nothing and noone will ever change that. I dont give a damn about people, especially not Jimin. "Definitely not Jimin. He's just annoyingly cute- I-i mean annoying. Just annoying....Ughhhhhhh!"

I decide to stop thinking about this and just walk over to the edge and look out though when I do, I see something I didnt particularly like. It was Hoseok-hyung and Jimin playing in the garden. Jimin had the biggest smile displayed on his face. I watched them play until they got tired and decided to cuddle on the grass which kinda passed me off but I ignored that. After a bit they got up and headed inside.

I stayed out on the roof for a little longer trying to figure out what I was feeling. I was mad being they were playing-well no I was mad because Hoseok-hyung was the one playing with Jimin instead of me. Wait am I- no I cant be-. "I'm jealous?" Nahh that's impossible. Ugh whatever I'll just go do some work. And with that I headed down to my home office. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovelies!!! Surprise! I know its been a while since I last updated but I've just been really busy with school and haven't really had any time to write. I just started in a new school so I'm still trying to get used to everything. 

But besides that,  I'm back and I will definitely be trying to update this book because I really want to finish it. Sorry if the setup may seem any different to the previous chapters, I am currently writing on my phone since I dont have the laptop I used to work on. Thank you to all of you who have still continued to read this book even after so long. Well that's all I really wanted to say. Thank you if you actually read the authors note and I hope you understand 😊 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will see you all in the next one

Borahae!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜