10

Quick not guys, sorry I haven't been updating recently. I kinda lost motivation and inspiration, but I finally got it back so I can now continue writing!!! Chapters are still going to come out slowly and I won't have a specific day or time to update them since I don't want to put too much pressure on myself but I am definitely going to do my best to continue and finish this book. Wish me luck! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's Pov

I woke up and looked around noticing I wasn't in my room. I tried remembering what happened and suddenly remembered a few things. 

"Daddy?"

"Bunny!"

"Daddy? Upitie?"

"Daddy is hansome."

"Daddy, How that helping? Wat wong?"

"Jiminie baby, can you go sit at the dining room table with Joonie?"

"This can't be happening!!!" I was freaking out. Not only did I just call someone my caregiver, but of all people, it just had to be him. I was overthinking everything, and I started shaking. I tried calming myself down because I didn't want to have a panic attack like in the past, but it didn't work. I need Tae or Jin-Hyung. With the strength I had, I screamed out,

"TAE!!! JIN-HYUNG!!!"

After a few moments I heard, running and then the door slammed open revealing both Tae and Jin. Their eyes widened seeing me in this state. I was shaking and hyperventilating.  They quickly rushed over to me and while Hyung closed the door, Tae held me in his arms.

"It's okay Chimmy, just breath. Breath in and breath out." Tae spoke softly. I breathed in and breathed out and slowly started calming down in Tae's embrace while Jin-Hyung caressed by leg comforting me. 

"Good job, there you go. Breath. You feeling better bud?" asked Jin-hyung.

I slowly nodded and asked, "D-did all th-that actually h-happen while I was in little space? D-did I actually call Him, that?" They slowly nodded and I said, "I-I can't. I don't even know him and he could hurt me. Not to mention he held a gun at my head when we first met. I can't trust him."

They both nodded understandingly. "We get it and don't worry, we will take care of our little Chimmy, right Hyung?" Jin-hyung nodded in agreement and said, "Of course we will. How could we ever let anyone hurt my precious child?" We all then laughed and I said, "Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you two." "No need to thank us love, that's what family is for. Tae and I will always be here for you no matter what." Jin-hyung said with a soft smile on his lips while Tae nodded along. I hugged both of them and afterwards asked, "So what time is it?"

"Um, it's around 2:30. Little you decided to take a nap after breakfast and stayed asleep until lunch time." Tae responded.

"Oh ok, Whose room are we in?"

" Oh this is my room." Jin-hyung said.

"Oh ok." Suddenly, my stomach growled and I blushed in embarrassment while they just laughed. 

"Aww, Chimmy is getting shy!!!" 

"Taeeee, Stooop!!!" I whined while they just laughed and after a bit, Jin-hyung finally said, "Let's go get some food." And with that we made our way to the kitchen to eat. 

Jungkook's pov

I was in my office thinking about earlier.

"Do you love him?"

Suddenly, my brothers last words to me before he disappeared popped into my head.

"Love is weakness!!! It will trap you and use you as a puppet to get what it wants. Just look what happened to mom!!!"

NO. I don't love him. I can't love him. I won't love him. I am the most feared Mafia leader in the world. I will not let myself have a weakness, especially not some little kid that just came out of nowhere. I need to keep and eye on them. I still don't know if they were actually following my men. 

Suddenly, images of the boy and his sweet eye-smile came to mind. His giggles and laughs that all happened not so long ago. 

 "Ugggghhh!!!!" 

I got up and decided to go to the gym and take my stress out on the punching bag. 

***

After taking a shower, I decided to get something to eat. When I went to the kitchen, I heard laughter and looked to see Taehyung, Jin and Jimin at the table talking while eating. I walked right past the table ignoring them and when they saw me they became silent. I made a sandwich and was about to leave when I heard a small voice call my name.

"J-Jungk-kook?"

I turned around and saw Jimin standing there playing with the hem of his sleeve. I knew that I couldn't let him affect me so I decided to act cold.

"What." I said with a bored tone.

"I-I just wanted to apologize for what happened when I was l-little. I didn't mean to call you....that." He stated while looking down.

"Whatever, I don't care. Just don't bother me again." I stated in an annoyed and cold tone.

He looked at me,then looked down and said, "O-okay." Then walked back to the table, told the boys something and left. 

I just began to eat my sandwich when Jin came up to me and asked, "What did you say to him?" 

"What I do and say does not concern you." I said while not even facing him.

"What did you say to him?!"

(Note: Jungkook's words are in bold, everyone else is regular)

I had enough and grabbed him by the neck pulling him close and lifting him off the ground while he winced in pain. "Don't forget who I am Kim Seokjin. I am not one of your little friends to be screaming at. DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!!!"  

I then dropped him on the ground and while he gasped for air I asked, "Is that understood Mr. Kim?" He quickly nodded as Taehyung came running in. "Hyung are you okay?!" Jin slightly nodded and Taehyung looked at me with anger in his eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"

Tae's pov

I got angry seeing that he not only hurt Jimin but also hurt Jin-hyung and I couldn't hold it back any longer. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!"

I looked at him and I could tell he was getting mad, but I didn't care. "JUST BECAUSE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK, THE LEADER OF ONE THE BIGGEST MAFIAS IN THE WORLD, DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GO AROUND HURTING WHOEVER AND WHENEVER YOU LIKE!!!"

He then grabbed me by the collar just like he did to Jin-hyung, but instead pushed me against the wall. "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!!! NOW SINCE YOU DON'T WANT LEARN, I'LL HAVE TO TEACH YOU!!!" He then began to punch and kick me causing my skin to  bruise and bleed while I tried my best to protect myself. Jin-hyung tried to help me, but fell on the floor after being pushed by Jungkook. "DO YOU WANT TO GET BEAT TOO?!!!" "N-no leave h-him alone*cough*"I said while coughing and loosing blood. He looked back at me and said,

"Fine. Since you don't want him to get hurt, you'll get double the punishment." Just as he was about to punch me again, someone yelled.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, ENOUGH!!!!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now hope you all enjoyed it. See you in the next chapter, Borahae!!! 💜