2

"yahh, y/n!" minho sleepily whined at you.
"hmm?" you hummed, still half asleep.
"Y/N!" you sat up surprised.
"YAH! I'm up!" you threw the pillow that was in your side at him. he groaned as you laughed at his sleepiness. you both got ready and began to walk towards the door.
"well shit, it's starting to pour out there," minho pointed at the car through the window.
"psh it's just a little rain. it'll be fine," you grabbed his hand along with your bag and ran to the car.

TIME SKIP «after classes»
you walked out of the building, exhausted from the day you had full of class work. you pulled out your phone to call minho.
(on the phone)
Y/N: "heyy baby."
MH: "hey peaches."
you smiled at the nickname, the one he's used for you ever since highschool.
Y/N: "you free right now? i just got out of class-"
you were cut off by hyunjin yelling in the background.
HJ: "MINHO, COME ON!"
MH: "uggh, sorry peaches but im actually at practice right now."
you sighed a little.
Y/N: "it's okay, I'll just get an Uber, love you!"
MH: "i love you too."
you hung up the phone and pulled up the uber app. once the uber was on the way, you started walking in circles around the front of the campus. since it was taking so long you decided to grab a drink from a nearby convenience store. you walked in and smiled at the cashier and walked to the back to grab your drink. you heard the door open but paid no attention to it. not until you heard the cashier gasp. you looked behind you to see a man who looked a bit out of it. he looked angry. and he was holding a gun..
"shit," you whispered under your breath.