3

you ducked behind the shelf and peered through the opening of it to see what was happening.
"im sure you know what to do," the man said to the cashier as he pointed the gun at the cashier holding open a bag. however the cashier just stood in shock, her mouth held open in shock. "come on, lady, i don't have all night," he said, slightly annoyed. the cashier's hand dropped suddenly and you guessed this startled the man because he shot.
"shit!" he exclaimed. you gasped, maybe too loud, and held your hand over your mouth.
"is there someone back there?" he asked. you were nearly crying as you heard his footsteps nearing closer slowly. someone came in and being startled again, he shot.. he shot the shelf you were hiding behind. you groaned from the pain of the bullet piercing through your stomach. the last thing you heard was the man running out and the woman who just walked in calling for an ambulance.

MINHO'S POV
minho was just finishing up practice with the others as he walked into the jyp lobby. one of the staff working down there ran to him hurriedly.
"what's wrong?" he asked as she looked extremely distressed.
"it's.. y/n.. you need to go the hospital," she spoke nervously. minho's eyes widened and he ran out to his car without a second thought.

TIME SKIP«at the hospital»
"y/n! where's y/n?!" he asked as he was panicking in the hospital lobby.
"y/n y/l/n?" the receptionist asked. minho nodded.
"room 18." minho went straight there. when he opened the door he saw you, barely conscious, laying on a hospital bed.
"y/n.." he said hesitantly. several nurses were surrounding y/n.
"they're losing too much blood," one nurse said.
minho sprinted over to you and nealed beside you. "hey hang on, okay?" he faked a smile.
"i- i love you," you said. he cupped your face gently before a sudden beep was heard throughout the room. the heart monitor. minho's eyes widened as he looked closer at your face.
"no, no, no," he repeated over and over.
"im sorry,, i'll leave you here now," the doctor said as he and the nurses left the room. minho held you in his lap and brushed the hair out of your lifeless face.
"no please, come on you can't be gone. not yet please," he cried uncontrollably. "please we were meant to be together,, forever. i love you, peaches," he clutched onto your body and rocked the both of you back and forth.

(authors note: AHH I'm sorry for this but don't worry there will be more to come ;) I've actually never written fanfic before so idk how good this is LMAO i hope anyone who ends up reading this enjoys it <3 )