4

it's been a month since your death. minho has barely talked to anyone since then. all he can think about is your lifeless body in his arms. 'why?' he kept asking himself. 'why couldn't i save you?'

YOUR POV «one month ago»
you woke up in a panic. 'what the fuck happened?' you thought to yourself. you looked around your surroundings, remembering the events that had taken place before. 'i was shot, but how am i here?' you thought to yourself again. you decided to walk out of the store, your first thought was to find minho. you closed your eyes and thought hard about where he'd be. when you opened your eyes, you were in a hospital. 'what the...' you said in your head. you heard some sniffling and walked into the door behind you. it was minho. he was on the floor holding someone in his arms. it was you.. you were laying there. your lifeless body hanging off his lap. "no.." you whispered. 'im a.. ghost?"

PRESENT TIME
you've been avoiding minho since your death. you were too scared. 'what if he can't see me?' you thought. 'of course he can't, i'm a ghost!' it's weird because although you weren't living, you still got tired. you've been sleeping in your dorm. you missed minho so much but you were just too afraid. today you decided to see if anyone could see you. you hesitantly grabbed the door handle. yeah its weird how in the movies ghosts can't really touch things. you could but you couldn't feel them. you stepped into the hall and jumped when someone came running through. they ran right past.. 'i guess im invisible' you pouted. when you first became a ghost you basically teleported where you wanted to. you decided to try again. all you could think about was minho so you thought of him and closed your eyes tightly. you opened them and saw minho on his bed curled up in a ball with his eyes covered with his hands. he looked so helpless. you walked over to his bed and sat beside him and began to sob. "im sorry.." you whispered out. as you said that he removed his hands from his eyes to reveal tear stained cheeks. he looked around confused. you were given false hope when you thought he might somehow see you. instead he laid back down and groaned which sounded more like a loud sob.

you stayed there with him for a week. of course he never saw you and it was so difficult seeing him cry everyday. but it felt good to be near him. sometimes you wished he could see you and talk to you but you were too tired to even think about it too long. eventually you slept and when you woke up you felt so full of energy. not life of course but energy. you walked up to him and tried to hold his hand which was sitting in his desk. you put all your new energy into it, hoping it would work. you gasped when his hand raised with yours. minho looked up and his eyes widened.
"peaches?"