CHAPTER 10

In this chapter, I would include other people POV but it would be short. Read the Author's Note at the end of the chapter. Enjoy. o(*^@^*)o

🚨Edit (9/10/2023): A little spoiler in the comments section. 🚨

Harry POV (short)

"What do you mean by Black?" ask Harry when he heard the words come out from the black hair girl in front of him." We spend time together and yet Sirius never mentioned another Black exist other than the Malfoys and Bellatrix." mumbled him. He stop his mumbling when the girl in front of him start laughing.

"Of course he never mentioned about me, you fool. He was an outcast after all. Grandma make sure an outcast like him to never get near me. And do me a favor Potter, tell him that Cassiopeia would never want to meet him again and Grandma Walburga was very very disappointed in him. Ouh and I never want to see you either. Begone." say the girl with a smirk on her face before walking away with her friends following behind her. 

Harry was mad at that girl. She got nerved to talk about his godfather like that. He bet that that girl is just like the rest of Black family, pure blood manic. He was about to cast a spell at that girl but she was faster. She cast an Expelliarmus at him causing his wand to fly into her hands.

"I should just snap your wand right now but I'm feeling nice. Here's some advice, listen up biatch. The next time you tried to attack me, I won't hesitate to Avada you ass." say the girl while bending his wand on her hands before throw in on the ground. She then went back to her friends and high five the other black hair girl.

Harry step forward to collect back his wand. He was speechless with that girl action. He looked up from his wand and went back to his friends.

"Harry are you okay? They are so rude. How could they do that to us?" say Hermione when she and Ron approached Harry. Harry just shook his head and told them that it was time to be ready for the ball. They agreed solemnly and decided to walked back together to the Gryffindor common room. Harry though planned to write a letter about that girl to letter after the Yule Ball.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Erghh, the nerve that Potter boy try to hex you when you turned your back on him. Not manly at all" grumbled Celia as they entered their cabin along with Alec. She then threw herself on the bed screaming her frustration into the pillow while her twin rubbing her back to calm her down. When it doesn't succeed, Alec went to his cabin room that he shared with Krum to take some gummies bear, Hershey kisses chocolate and Ferrero Rocher that they bought earlier in muggle world in order to calm the trio and himself.

If it wasn't for Cassie, they would have already make Potter their new target practice. They all watched Cassie sad that turned to angry expression that time when Potter talked about Sirius. They all can't help but felt angry at that man. He escaped from Azkaban only because of his precious godson was in danger. Meanwhile he left his daughter to 'rot'. He never checked on her and the only thing he kept thinking when he was imprisoned was obviously his godson, Harry Potter. The reason they knew about it was because they 'accidentally' heard their fathers talked about Sirius one day.

"I'm sorry, Cassie. It's just slipped put my mouth. I forgot that they don't know about you. I'm sorry" say Cheryl as she watched the Black heiress walked toward the windowsill.

The said girl walked toward the window in the cabin. Looking outside, she admired the Black Lake. The words that Potter boy said running round her head. 'We spend time together and yet Sirius never mentioned another Black exist other than the Malfoys and Bellatrix. I was right. He didn't even look for me, his daughter, only Harry. Always Harry.'

Her hands clasped against the windowsill, not noticing a few tears streaming down her face. She startled when a hand reached to her cheeks and wipes it. She turned around and saw Cheryl and Celia giving her a smile. Alec smiled as he bringing all of them in a hug.

'It doesn't matter even if he forgot about me. I still have them. I still have papa. They are the one who always there for me, who love me. NOT HIM.' she smiled as that thought crossed her mind.

Cheryl wipes her tears and announced that they need to get ready for the ball. She then pushed Alec out of their room and chuckling as she slammed the door. They can hear Alec muttering quite colorful curses at Cheryl and in return she told him 'I love you too'.

As the trio prepared, Celia asked them about Viktor. It has been a while since he hang out and talk with them. And in the morning, he prefer to jog around the Black Lake alone (well almost alone with his fangirls following him around like ducklings) instead with them. Cheryl told her that she heard from another seventh year that Viktor has asked a Hogwarts girl to be his partner for the ball. They all sighed wishing the poor girl to be safe after Viktor revealed her as her date. They all remember how the fan girls back at Durmstrang act when they thought Cassie was dating Viktor. But then again nothing they can handle.

But right now they only need to focus on themselves and the ball. They decided to go together instead of accepting offers from the seventh years. They want to enjoy the night together just four of them and taking some of pictures as Cassie brought her muggle camera along. Their dresses have finally arrived yesterday. Cheryl and Celia's mother were the one who designed it.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Author's Note

The next chapter would be about the Yule Ball. So I kind of have an idea where the foursome arrived fashionably late. I want to do it but I don't want it to be cringe. Maybe readers can give their opinion on this idea? {{{(>_<)}}}