CHAPTER 26

A/N Note : I just love the idea of Eva Green as Walburga Black. She's perfect and I just love her. And double update for the night since I overflowed with ideas before I ran out. Anyway, enjoy~.

Sirius look up at the fire place and saw his mother portrait. He wiped his tears and stood up weakly glaring at his mother.

"What do you want mother?"

"I just want to talk, Sirius. A mother to her son."

"Tch, you never want to talk to to me before. You tried to -"

"I can feel the headache that's coming even though I no longer in the living world. I'm a portrait for Salazar sake and yet you still managed to cause me headache, Sirius"

"...tch..."

"Can you just listen to me before you spewing some bullshit from your mouth?"

"...Fine!"

"Good! Now I never want to talk to you before was because you're being AN IDIOT! You let go the kindest, patient basically perfect woman for another. Are you really that dumb, Sirius? If you was in my position watching your son being an idiot, how do you feel?"

"...."

"See!....Huh? I guess you just realised that you're wrong since you have no comebacks for anything that me, Regulus and Cassie told you."

"Tch"

"Sirius. I know I don't deserve to be forgiven for everything I have ever done to you or your brother. I always thought that being a Death Eater was the best for both of you. I only realised my fault after I lose both of you. The pain that I felt after losing your brother to Voldemort and you being framed were breaking my heart. Only then I realised how stupid was my action back then. I tried to amend myself by being there for Valkyrie and Cassiopeia. When I found out that my son, Regulus was alive but hiding himself from the man that I believed to be the savior of wizarding world. How stupid I was back then! I love both of you but I guess it's too late now. If only we can talk face to face instead of a piece of my soul talking to you through portrait. But I truly disappointed in you was leaving Valkyrie. Why, Sirius? Why? Why did you put that poor woman into that kind of torture? Why did you married her only leave her, Sirius?"

".... I don't know mother. I don't know. All of you are ri-ri-right. Damn...It was hard for me to admit I was wrong. But you and Regulus was right. I messed up real bad"

"It's good that you realised that you're wrong but son, sadly it's a little too late. Little star was a very kind person but she's a Black through and through. Just like how you hated me for forcing you to be a Death Eater, she hate you for choosing the Potters. If only you choose wisely-"

"MOTHER, I CAN'T LEAVE MY GODSON J-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU DUMBASS OF A SON!"

"....."

"I apologised for my vulgar language. Anyway, before you cut me just now, I mean if you introduce Valkyrie and Cassie to your 'Marauders' shut up. As I was saying, if you introduce them, then Potter can grow up with Cassie and it would avoid this problem, dumbass."

"I hate to admit it but you're right, mother."

"Now just do what Cassie told you to do. *sigh heavily* It's just matter of time before or IF she ever forgive you. And one more thing, try to fix your relationship with your brother. He's the only blood relatives you have left other than your daughter. No! Potter doesn't count even though his grandmother was your Grandfather Arcturus's sister. He's a Potter and Evans not Black. Ouh I forgot about darling Cissa and Andy dear. Told Andy dear to visit me sometimes with her child, Nymphdora, I think her name. Now fly away little bird. It's time for tea time with your Aunt Druella. We've a lot of tea to spill about your cousins, Cissy and Bella. I forgot Cassiopeia already disown dear Bella for being a Death Eater. Now shoo"

Sirius sweatdropped at his mother behavior. He guessed that being dead really changed his mother. He took the letter before walked out of the room.

"I guess being dead really changed me. Before I can't really talk to Sirius without arguing. Now where's my darling sister in law." Walburga mumbled to herself once Sirius walked out of the library. She then leave the portrait empty.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N Note: Maybe I should make a chapter on Walburga and Druella sharing tea🍵. Only if I got ideas in it🤔.