CHAPTER 20

Sirius POV

All he ever want was to be free from his family. Ever since he was a child he know he was different from his family. He never look up at the blood purity like the rest of his family. When he met James Potter at Hogwarts, for the first time in his life, he felt happy. His circle of friends grew bigger when he met, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. The four of them then formed a group called Marauders, his new family until one of them betrayed them causing another deaths. And he get locked up. Not knowing what happened to Harry. At least his daughter still have Valkyrie with her.

He met Valkyrie at a wizard bar. He was there after he got in a fight with Marlene once again. They talked and one thing lead to another. He woke up next to her next day and left before she woke up thinking it would be the last time he met her. Until one day, an owl was send to him with an address. He went there only to meet again with Valkyrie. She told her the most devastating news for him. She was pregnant with his child. He didn't want to believe until she swore on her magic that the child was indeed his. He married her a few weeks later but none of his friends knew about it. That's another mistake he make. He didn't tell anyone about his marriage or his daughter's existence.

During the pregnancy, he never stay at his apartment and stay with the Potter. His relationship with Marlene was getting better and he forgot about his wife who always waiting for him back at their home. When Cassie was born, he wasn't there by her side he was out with the Marauders and spend the night with Marlene. He only returned home a month later not really caring about his wife and daughter.

She grew up not knowing her father's love. Whenever he went home, he always arguing with Valkyrie and Cassie always threw her toys at him. It only get worst after Marlene die at the hands of Death Eater. He blame it on his wife. Why did he do that back then? Why didn't he appreciate Valkyrie back then? Why?

Now she already involved with his family. She already fall into the dark side. And she a Durmstrang student. A school where Dark Arts was allowed. And the principal Karkaroff's a Death Eater. He hate it. Where's Valkyrie? She was supposed to protect their daughter. And again who's the hooded man?

Just like he did for Harry, he would protect Cassie and he would save her from the dark side. He already lost his brother to the Death Eater, he wouldn't let his only daughter to be a Death Eater. Walburga's plan for Cassie to be a Death Eater won't succeed as long he's alive.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇