CHAPTER 29

A/N Note: I'm really sorry for not posting sooner. Anyway, enjoy this short chapter~

"PAPA!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO, Cassie!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Pffttt....Your face! Ok it was hilarious. Damn I should brought the camera"

Alec and Cassie were dumbfounded looking at Refulus clutching his stomach laughing. After a while, Regulus straightened his jacket and wipe his tears from laughing.

"Do you really think I would say NO to your relationship, little star?"

".... Well, you just did."

".... Fair enough. But I always knew that Alec has a crush on you... Salazar, wait until the others heard about this. Wait, wait Leo owe me 100 galleons. I told him that you would talk to me first. Come on let's go."

"Wait, Uncle! Does this mean I have your blessing?"

"Yes, Alec. I'm glad that you're the one she fall in love with. I have watched you grown from a child to a man. You're always there for my daughter, protected her and therefore I have no problem trusting my little star at you. Just make sure no PDA in front of me or I would hex you. And treat her well, Alec or I̵'̸L̸L̶ ̵S̷H̷O̶W̸ ̶Y̷O̷U̵ ̵W̵H̸Y̴ ̸T̷H̸E̷ ̵B̴L̴A̸C̴K̷ ̵W̷A̷S̶ ̵K̴N̸O̵W̵N̶ ̴F̸O̶R̷ ̴T̷H̴E̸I̷R̶ ̷C̵R̸A̴Z̷I̷N̵E̷S̷S̸!̶ ̷. (I'LL SHOW YOU WHY THE BLACK WAS KNOWN FOR THEIR CRAZINESS!) Ok? Let's go"

Alec gulped at the threat. He feel his knee shaking when Regulus increased his magical aura. He can finally breath easily after Regulus leaving them. He look at his now girlfriend who was smilling before hugging her. She give him a peck and let him carried her back to Grimmauld Place. He glad that Regulus gave them his blessing. Now he tried to figure out how to tell Celia and Cheryl. Thinking about it making him shudder.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THE TWO OF YOU ARE DATING!"

As soon as they apparated to Cassie's home, Alec decide to drop the bomb. Now he's been shaking by Celia while Cheryl hugging Cassie congratulating her. It take a few moments and torture threats at Alec before Celia calm down. She then walk to Cassie and hugged her and they decided to have a slumber party tonight. Cassie and Cheryl then floo call their parents to inform about the plan.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

As the foursome talking, Regulus leaning against the door frame watched them with a smile on his face. He glad that Cassie finally has the good life that she deserved. But he can't help but feeling angry at his brother. He used to look up at him before until Sirius left him.

He still remembered the glare those so called 'Order of Phoenix' when Cassie told them that they need to moved out from Grimmauld Place

He still remembered the glare those so called 'Order of Phoenix' when Cassie told them that they need to moved out from Grimmauld Place. He still didn't know how Harry Potter was acting stupid when clearly his parents James and Lily Potter were smart back at school years. Potter boy keep yelling how Cassie was a Death Eater and Sirius didn't deserved to be treat like this.

To be fair, Sirius was lucky to be disowned instead of Regulus killing him. His hands was second away from drawing his wands out to hex the damn boy. Luckily, Sirius stop his godson before incident happened. Regulus may be kind to others but if anyone threatened his daughter, not even hell can hide you from the wrath of Black.

He snapped out from remembering the event that takes place a few hours ago and focusing on his daughter, nephew (or future son-in-law) and nieces who were playing tag at the living room. After the Order left the place, the wards would be fixed and they would renovate Grimmauld Place and they would move in there. Cassie would organise a ball once the the house finished renovation. A ball to inform the wizarding world that she is the Black Heiress.

He then pray to Merlin or any deities out there that these moments would stay like this forever. He prayed that the smile on their faces, the happiness that they feel would always be there. He laughed a little before joining the foursome.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But he forgot that if Voldermort still alive, happiness would be hard to achieve...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇