The Exploration

In the dead of night, the gang was awakened by a loud bang. Everyone sat up immediately.
"What happened?!" Fred asked, grabbing Velma's arm and trembling. Everyone exchanged worried glances. Accidentally, Fred's hand brushed against Velma's breast, making her jump.
Fred looks down and says, "Oh I'm sorry Velm!" Velma glances over at him, noticing something growing in his pants.
"I-it's okay. You didn't mean to." She scoots away from him awkwardly, careful not to touch the thing in his pants.
Daphne, deciding to break the awkward silence, says to the group, "Let's go investigate that sound. Someone should stay here and watch the van though. Any volunteers?"
Fred sighs. "I'll stay here. But I don't wanna stay alone."
The van is silent for a moment before Velma raises her hand. "I'll stay with you." She turns to the rest of the group. "We'll keep in touch with the walkie-talkies. Let us know if you see anything, alright?"
Shaggy, Scooby, and Daphne nod in unison. Although scared, they prepare themselves for anything and head out of the van. Once they leave, Fred turns to Velma.
"I guess we're all alone now," he says, chuckling a bit. Velma nervously tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.
"You know..." she says. "It's been a while since we've been alone like this. Remember the last time..?"
Fred shifts. "Yeah," he laughs. "That was pretty fun."
Velma scoots closer to him. She notices that his pants are fuller now. She glances at it, knowing what it is. Fred notices her looking.
"Like what you see?" He asks, a bit nervous. She blushes and nods, embarrassed. They move closer to each other. Fred grabs her hand and slowly slides it into his pants. Velma holds her breath, preparing herself for what's about to happen. In return, she takes his hand and places it on her large jugs. He takes a deep breath and pulls her close.
They begin kissing passionately, groping and grabbing each other. They struggle to get their clothes off, desperately pulling off every last inch of clothing possible.
Fred grins slyly and shoves Velma onto her back. "Are you ready?" he asks, leaning over to kiss her neck. She gasps and nods, ready to take on his full member.