The Ghosts?!

After everyone was finished (and extremely sweaty), the gang packed up their stuff and began to leave. Shaggy glanced awkwardly at Scooby, who was walking weirdly.
Yikes, Shaggy thought to himself. That was so wrong... but it felt so good...
The gang carried their supplies out to the van. Several men from the orgy gave Daphne one last goodbye kiss. They piled into the van, laughing and reminiscing on their fun night. Fred was driving, with Velma in the passenger seat. He smiled and put his hand on her thigh.
Suddenly, the engine started sputtering. The gang looked at each other, confused and scared. Fred pulled over to the side of the road and got out of the car to check the hood. When he opened it, a gust of smoke hit him, making him wheeze. He closed the hood and returned to the van.
"Well gang," he said, turning to the others. "Looks like we're camping here until sunrise."
The group groaned, clearly upset at the fact that they wouldn't be able to shower anytime soon. They decided to get out of the car and walk around for a while. Eventually, Daphne called out to everyone.
"Guys!" she shouted. "Over here!"
They joined her, looking at what she found. It was a huge, run-down mansion, tucked behind a bunch of trees.
"Maybe someone's in there?" Shaggy asked. "Hopefully they can help us!"
Everyone nodded and exchanged verbal agreements. They walked down the driveway together, shoving Fred ahead to knock on the door. He did, but no one answered. He turned to them, and they gestured to try again. He knocked again, a bit harder this time. No one answered. He tried the knob. Surprisingly, it was unlocked.
"Should we go inside?" he asked the group. They shrugged. Fred pushed open the door, leading the way into the dark hallway.
Suddenly, Velma dropped to the ground, her legs shaking. She was moaning quietly, but it didn't sound like she was in pain.
"Velma!" Fred gasped, dropping to her side. "What's wrong?!"
"S-something... s-something's fingering me!!" She continued breathing heavily and squirming on the ground. The group looked at each other nervously. All of a sudden, Shaggy got a massive boner. They all stared at him (except Velma, obviously). He looked back at them, but a second later, his zipper burst and his pants fell.
"Shaggy!!" Daphne yelled. "You're not wearing underwear!"
Shaggy opened his mouth to respond, but before he could, a shiny liquid appeared on his member. His grunted with pleasure.
"S-something's... sucking me off!"
Daphne and Fred glanced at each other, but soon enough, some unknown presence started pleasuring them as well. The entire group was moaning, not knowing what was doing this, but also not caring. Some of them were thrown on their backs, being pinned down and drilled in the anus. This continued for a while, everyone yelling with pleasure.
Once they were all edging, everything suddenly stopped. No one came. They looked at each other, worried but also very pleased.
"Well?" Velma said, panting. "Shall we all finish each other off?"