Authors Note

Thank you so much for enjoying my brilliant expression of my mind. I remember when I was writing it just like yesterday. So many thoughts and ideas going forward. My associates and I have been working day and night to bring this wonderful piece of literature to you all! Feel free to express how you feel by commenting! For those of you who wants more, fear not Shaggy will return in The Mystery Gang Gang Bang II The Second Cumming! Cumming soon! ;)

Credits
Writers - Lil T, Bake man, puccapunch, C-Test
Muscle man,

Plot- Bake man, Lil T, puccapunch, Muscle man, C-Test

Story board- Bake man, Lil T, puccapunch, Muscle man, C-Test

Visual affects- Bake man

Dialogue- Bake man, Lil T

Post credit scene

In The dusty, dark, damp prison cell shaggy in shackles awakens suddenly. Chained to the wall shaggy sees the blue and white of a prison guard. A big burly white man says with a deep monotone voice,"if you wanna get out of here you gotta give me a few favors"he chuckles. Shaggy's eyes widen like he just had seen a mountain of Scooby snacks. Seeing the enhanced penis of the prison guard makes shaggy starved/ desperate for dick like one of playboys whores. With the clatter of the guards belt hitting the ground the guard then whispers in shaggy's ear, "I hope you're not a screamer"
To be continued.....