The O

As Fred and Velma walked into the house they were struck with a sudden shock at what they saw..... An orgy. It was like something they could never imagine. Cum was flying everywhere like the volcano at Pompeii. They ran upstairs to find shaggy and Scooby having a conversation.
Shaggy yells to Fred, " zoinks man I don't know if we should go in this room man!" Fred confused asks, " shaggy what's wrong? It's just a room!" Fred opens the door with no thought into what he's just done...... Fred see's Daphne getting absolutely destroyed by the mysterious mans giant cock. Daphne gasping for air says "fuck me like the slut I am!" The moaning then continues and the rest of the gang forces Fred into the room. The rest of the gang shortly behind is shocked by what is going on.. someone has to step up and ask... Fred then asks, "hey.. can we join?" The mysterious man then says, " yeah man start doing whatever!" Those were his famous last words.....All of the gang then hurry's off every piece of clothing.

They all look at each other awkwardly and realize that this is the first time for a couple of the gang members. The mysterious man still fucking Daphne says," come on guys, just start already" he seemed too want to watch the gang have sex so bad it oddly turned Daphne on. First Velma and Fred started to kiss so vigorously and fast they were quickly panting and not focused on what the other members we're doing. Then shaggy looked at Scooby.... Shaggy looked at Scooby again and he had turned into Megan Fox. Shaggy had a crush on Megan Fox when he was a kid. He couldn't help himself... He then bent her over and slowly took of her pants then her panties. He then slowly put in his 7in cock into her pussy slowly in and out. Faster and faster so that he could hear her moan his name. He wanted to hear his name so badly he whispers,"what's my name? Huh my little cum slut? What is it!" Then she yelps out, " shaggy! Oh my god shaggy you're so big!" He then pulled out and proceeded to cum all over her face. Then all of the drugs he took wore off. He then realized he had just fucked his best friend.... Scooby Doo.