CHAPTER ELEVEN

September 23rd
present day
7:00 A.M.
Auroras apartment

Aurora woke up the next morning with her usual blaring alarm screeching into her eardrums and she reached to turn it off. But, today when she reached her arm across her body to tap off her phone her arm brushed against another person. Emily.

Aurora looked down at the two of their complexly intertwined bodies and her mind was immediately flooded with memories of last night. She quickly flipped off her alarm to stop the excruciatingly annoying noise that was currently filling her bedroom. After turning off her alarm she heard Emily groan from beside her.

"What time is it?" Emily asked but it came out as more of a whine.

Aurora couldn't help but laugh at the disgruntled and irritated Emily beside her, "Seven in the morning, time to get ready for work," she said with a smile while she brushed some of Emilys hair out of her face with her hand.

"Seven!?" Emily exclaimed "We don't have to be into the BAU until nine and you have your loud fucking alarm waking me up at seven?" Emily grumbled before throwing the blanket up and over her head.

"This is like the worst thing ever," Emily said, though it was slightly muffled because of the blanket over her head that was blocking a majority of the noise. Aurora went to stand up to go get ready but Emily quickly grabbed her and pulled her under the covers, she then whipped her around so they were facing each other.

"What are you doing?" Aurora asked through a laugh as she giggled at Emilys antics, "I have to get ready."

Emily said nothing but just put a big playful pout on her face. Aurora rolled her eyes at this but caved and stayed under the blanket with Emily for a few minutes before deciding it was absolutely essential for her to get ready.

Emily and Aurora took the blanket off their heads and the both of them sat up. Emily knew it wouldn't take her as long to get ready, Aurora was a bit more high maintenance in that way. It also didn't take long for Emily to realize that she had unknowingly stayed over at Auroras, meaning she didn't have any of her own clothes.

Aurora was sitting next to her in bed absentmindedly scrolling through her instagram feed when Emily tapped her on the shoulder. "Rory I don't have any of my own clothes. I know i'll never hear the end of it from Morgan if I show up in the same outfit as yesterdays."

"First of all, you do practically wear the same outfit everyday anyways, so it's not like he'd really be able to tell.. It's like your only stylistic choice is black," Aurora said and Emily scoffed while looking at her pleadingly, Aurora sighed, "Well you obviously can borrow some of mine, I know my usual outfits aren't necessarily your style, but I probably have plain pants and a shirt or blazer in my closet somewhere," Aurora said as she stood up and grabbed Emilys hand to pull her into the closet.

Emily was shocked when she was pulled into Auroras closet for the first time ever. It was huge, and completely filled with clothes to the fact that she couldn't possibly fit anymore into it. Aurora started looking through all of the stuff she had before first picking out an outfit for herself.

She grabbed a cream colored turtleneck that had a big puffy collar and a short, tight brown skirt. She then grabbed a long, beige jacket that was pretty much the same length as the skirt. Auroras hatred for skirts was slowly dissolving, she didn't see a valid reason as to why she hated them anymore, so she had started to wear them very frequently. Aurora grabbed her black converse for shoes and set them on the table she had been putting her clothes on.