four

I was sitting on the stairs with Cheryl, the Vixens in front of us. We chatted until Betty and Jughead came over. "Cheryl, can we have a word?" Cheryl sighed and stand up. "Scatter my Vixens. Ave, you stay." The Vixens left and Cheryl walked towards Betty. "Yes, Betty. What is it?" "Polly. Look I don't know what kind of Stockholm syndrome spell you've cast ed on her but I want to talk to my sister." I chuckled over Betty whereupon Jughead glared on me. 

"Let's not fight. Especially not when we should be celebrating." Betty and Jughead looked at her confused. "Why. What happended?" Jughead asked. "Haven't you heard? Dr. Patel just confirmed it this morning. Polly is having twins. Bless our Blossom genes." Cheryl announced happily. "And she didn't call to tell me?" said Betty in a sad voice. "Hostages aren't normally allowed to make outgoing calls." I rolled my eyes. "Shut Up, Jughead!" "Can you please give her a message for me?" Betty asked. "As long as it doesn't upset her." 

"Tell her she should call our mom. She's trying really hard to hide it but I can tell she's really, really hurt and upset." Cheryl nodded. "I'll pass your message along." "Thank you." "If I remember." Cheryl said while tilting her head. "Cheryl." said Jug. "That was a joke, you hobo. Of course I'll give her your message, Betty. But no promises that she'll care or respond. Ave, are you coming?" I got up and followed Cheryl.

***

Cheryl and I sat together at a table in the cafeteria. She told me what had happened in the last few days because I was unfortunately sick. And it was a lot. Ethel Muggs dad tried to kill himself, on the Event at the Blossom's Cheryl and Archie kissed but he doesn't like her back. Then there is that Valerie and Archie broke up. So here we are, sitting in the canteen. When I looked up because Cheryl gasped I saw Chuck Clayton. Walking through the canteen to Ethel Muggs table. Betty stood up to go to them, she looked like she was ticking off, while Ethel and Chuck looked chill.

As usual, I sat against the wall in the gym. The Vixens had training,.I wasn't one, but I was in almost every training session. Veronica was too late and Cheryl was annoyed by it. And somehow that ended with Cheryl and Veronica doing a dance battle. Cheryl lost and was pissed because Tina and Ginger didn't vote. Cheryl sighed and came to me to get her bag. "Come on, Cheryl. You know that you better than her. What do you want to do?" She smirked devilish and turned around. "We have something to do!" I got up quickly and followed her.

On the way to Pop's, she explained her plan to me. She wanted to blow up Jughead's surprise party with the help of Chuck Clayton. Nobody knew that it was my birthday too, I hate my birthday as much as Jughead does. That's probably a childhood PTSD or something. 

The bell rang over our heads as we entered Pop's. Chuck was at the counter. "Okay, so you're the worst. But it just so happens that both of our archenemies Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge will be at little shinding at that chowderhead Archie's house. Wanna team up for a little destruction, Chuck?" Just like we both thought, Chuck agreed with us. So we bought everything and sent messages to everyone.

We stood in front of the house. Cheryl rang the doorbell and the door was opened for us. At the front me and Cheryl. "Did you really think you could have a part without inviting nous?" Cheryl said. "Or me?" spoke Chuck who popped up behind me. "Archie, where do you want the kegs?" Moose asked. Archie looked like he was quarreling with himself. "Screw it. One in the kitchen, one in the backyard." Everyone cheered and Jughead disappeared somewhere in the house. While Cheryl was on the dance floor dancing with Moose, I stood at the side.

Kevin and Joaquin stood together and wanted to kiss, when I saw a person I wasn't expecting here. My dad. When my dad walked past Veronica, she looked at him in shock, as if she knew him from where. He and Joaquin went up.

 I saw Jughead wanting to leave the party when Cheryl and Chuck stopped him. "Listen up, party people! Everyone has their secrets. And we've all done our share of sinning. That's one thing my dear brother's death has revealed. So let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open." Everyone gathered in the living room as Cheryl approached me. "Are you coming with me?" She asked. I slowly shaked my head. "No, I'm not playing this game, too much secrets, you know. Go play, I'll stay here." She squeezed my arm and then went to the others.