five

"What the hell is 'Secret and Sins'?" Jughead asked curious. "It's a variation on 'Truth or Dare' in which we own our truths by telling it like it is. I'll start the game with Veronica Lodge."

While they were playing, Joaquin came up to me. "I didn't expect to see you again like this." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I've adapted and started a new part of my life. You know and I like it here." He frowned, he probably remembered how I was before I became a Northsider. "I'm just curiuos, you know. I'm pretty sure you and Jughead are twins, so why are they not at your party or something like that." I looked if anyone heard what he said. "On this side of Town, I'm not a Jones. I took my mother's name and everyone calls me Aveline. Nobody here knows my birthday, and that's how it should stay, understand?" He raised his brows as I turned away and walked closer to the others.

I heard that Archie had something with Ms. Grundy, what can I say, I was shocked. "Well, I guess it's my turn now. Boy, do I have a twisted secret to reveal, starring Betty Cooper." Everyone looked at eachother, what did Goodie Good do. "Leave her the hell alone, Chuck." Archie said. "Shut up, Andrews. Look, you may get a free peep show every night, but you do not know her. Hell, Betty doesn't even know herself. Everybody knows why I got suspended, but what you didn't know she dressed up like a hooker, in a God-awful black wig, druggedme, handcuffed me in the Jacuzzi and, well, I almost drowned until she got me to say what she wanted to hear. And then she really lost it. She actually thought she was Polly. But, hey, you knew all about this, right, Jughead? " Before anyone could say anything about it, Jughead jumped up and punched Chuck. Chuck hit back and Jughead fell. FP intervened and kicked Chuck out of the house like everyone else.

I saw him talking to Jughead, I was one of the last to go out. My dad held me tight. "What do you want, Dad?" I asked, I looked around if anybody saw me. "I know you ignore me literally all the time, but I'm sorry for the last years, I wanted to apologize and I wanted to wish you Happy Birthday." My eyes soften and I smiled. "Thank you, Dad. I'm gonna head home, I'm with my bike here. Okay?" He nodded. "I made my way to my bike, the last thing I saw was my dad and Alice Cooper talking.

***

Homecoming was imminent. I heard my dad and Jughead having breakfast together at the morning. Because I wanted to avoid talking to both of them, I climbed out of my window. Outside I started my motorcycle and made my way to school.
School was exhausting, everyone was preparing something for homecoming. The River Vixens trained, as did the Bulldogs. The rest prepared something for the evening or talked about their clothes and dates. I had chosen my dress weeks ago, it was one of Cheryl's clothes that she didn't like. My date would be a bulldog, his name is Oscar and he is very handsome. 

Cheryl and I wnt up to my brother's group of friends who were sitting outside at a table. "Sorry to interrupt but I have an announcement to make. One that tangentially involves you, Betty. I'm bringing Polly to the dance as my date and we're campaigning as co-queens of Homecoming Court." Cheryl explained to them. "Because why?" Executives Betty. "Because, Nightmare Smurfette, Polly and Jason are supossed to be on this stage. This is the best as well. Also, don't forget to vote and I'll see everyone at my coronation." When they ended their talk, Cheryl and I made our way to the Auditorium to help prepare for homecoming.

I went to Midge's home to get ready for the ball. I was pretty surprised when she asked me if I wanted to get ready with her. She said that our companions were friends. Midge was very nice and so was her mother, she greeted me and treated me as if she had known me for a long time. When the doorbell rang, Midge and I made our way down the stairs, both of them were already downstairs. Midge Mom made us take a picture together. In the end I think she had the entire memory card full of pictures. Midge Mom drove us to homecoming. Midge sat in the front with her mom and I sat in the back with Moose and Oscar. 

>>><<<

That is the dress I imagined as her Homecoming dress.