The Day We Met

Yoonbums POV:
Last night was cold.
My hands felt so numb. I barley got any sleep.
All these classes at Sungsoo University can really do a number on you. But it's all worth it when the sun starts to rise. My only reason, that keeps me in this miserable place is you... Sangwoo.
I get to see him on the train ride to school. I never approach him and I never speak to him but just watching him makes my day. The excitement I feel inside is nothing be satisfying.
I know I shouldn't be thinking like this... but that day keeps replaying in my head over and over again.
The day me and him looked at each other, just once was all it took. We had a connection ... after that day I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted to know more about him. It wasn't going to be easy because I'm a guy and it's not "normal" to be in a romantic relationship like that around here but we shared a moment so I know, it will happen. 
*At school*
Mornings are so long its like I'm spending eternity in hell (yes that might be a little dramatic but it's the truth), the only good thing is being able to see him when I'm walking to each one of my classes. I created my schedule around his so i would get to see him everywhere, I'm never noticed but I'm always watching.
*In class*
" Hey .... ummmm Yoonbum don't forget to get your paper from the front of the class" said the professor.
"Aaaand... the professor almost forgot my name.. that's just great..." thought Yoonbum.
"Yes Sir..." yoonbum replied while keeping his eyes on the ground.
I'm not a real big talker in class , I'm not a real big talker in general but that doesn't matter because all I need is to observe, I'd like to do more but for now I'm fine with how things are.
*After School*
I stay at school until Sangwoo leaves, and today he stayed pretty late. The sun seems to be setting but it's still a bit bright out. I followed ... I mean ... I usually end up walking the same way as him for a bit and it's nice... It was like, we were hanging out in a way. But I decided to start walking my way "home" after a while and head into a convenience store for a lemonade.
I walk up to the cashier-
"That will be 1.50" said the person behind the register.
"Oh yes .. ummm ... here" Yoonbum says while going through his wallet.
"Sir you should be careful this late at night you never know who you'll bump into" said the cashier.
"Oh I hadn't notice it was already dark out... okay thank you" Yoonbum said.
*walks outside the convenience store*
I shouldn't have walked this far... it's already pitch black. I'll just speed walk before anything hap-
*Gasp* "Damn it" Yoonbum thought. (While bumping into someone.)
"Yo watch were your going !" A guy said loudly.
"Okay .. yes I'm so sorry" Yoonbum said while walking away.
"Hey ... HEY! .. where you going. Need some .. company" said the guy in a scary suspicious voice.
"... no, no .. it's okay I'll be on my way now bye have a nice night" Yoonbum said in a fearful voice.
"I need to get out of here" he thought.
The man grabs his wrist in persistent.
Yoonbum trying to get away but from all those year with his uncle, he's very malnourished and isn't that strong.
"What's going on here?" An unfamiliar voice said.